Join our server on Discord

Do you use the chatroom?
I've visited the chat rooms, a few times, and the most people I've seen there was four. I've tried to initiate a chat, to no avail. It would be great to communicate one-on-one, at times, but I'm sure most people are visiting the threads, reading lemons, and such. Posting is probably the best way to communicate - that way people have time to compose their thoughts and can respond when convenient.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
I always check it 3 times a day, to see the activity and since the change I have seen no one...I would like to use it but no one seems to use it :/
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
The strange thing is, before this chat room there was a very cruddy one. It was nice, but it lagged very easily and was extremely glitchy. They released a new version of it, but ehh...

This one's called Alitalk, and it's based off of the Yahoo! Instant Messenger interface (even has the buzz feature for PMs). It's cleaner, not glitchy, and works well. The odd thing is, when that cruddy one was there, it was always like full! But this nicer one is always empty. Heh, what's with that?
A personal oppinion on my side is that I didn't really like how it looked comparing to how the laggy one did honestly.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Really? Is it that bad that people don't wanna go there? Wow XD
i think i know the reason that the old one lagged. i think it was because there were so many messages in the history, and it had to keep them all.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I don't really know, I'm not there because again, I don't like overcrowded places, even it sounds contradictory now. But me not liking it doesn't mean there's nobody that likes it at all, I guess.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad