Join our server on Discord

Do you use the chatroom?
Well... Do you? I've been trying to hang out there same, but I consistently find myself alone. The only time I wasn't was when I poked Dreamous Iceling in joining me.
I don't like overcrowded places too much. I know it sounds all the opposite to what you say C, but I kinda was some time ago and I got bored of it quick, but it does attract lots of members, which is something positive for the guys that hang around a lot.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I was there a few times. I wish more people used it. I was there about 5 minutes ago and I was alone....
Veemon's Followers
rorancrystalwolf Wrote:I was there a few times. I wish more people used it. I was there about 5 minutes ago and I was alone....

yeah... I'm in, but not looking always, so people can come and go as I'm busy elsewhere. It,s pretty embarrassing >.>
okay, from now on im gonna be in the chatroom when im on the DaD, all the time.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
If DMX is there, I'm there.

I'll only pop on a few times out of own free will though....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
course i do! I'm in and if there isnt anyone there, i'd wait perhaps for somebody. ^^
The Mod Squad
The OCA
I don't but I never use chat rooms so that's different.
I check in there time to time just to see if any people are in there.
The OCA
I've never used the chatroom... mostly because I've never used any chatroom. I enjoy the message boards as I can read posts and leave one at my pleasure. I really don't hang around online too much.