Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
"okay okay...i was just wondering if you would go to the dragon room with me or somthing." she swirled her hiar with a finger.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Uhm.. ok." Altima said, wondering what was in the dragonroom. He didn't bother reading the descriptions of the rooms, but memorized their locations. "It's off over there, right?" he said, pointing in one direction.
Shadow raised an eyebrow, pleasantly surprise to find out that she shared his fetish.

"Looking to get a little gas?" he teased, patting her belly as they reached the elevator.
Kurtz, noticing her butt shaking from side to side, blushed lightly, but shook his head slightly. "Y-Yup, I work here too. Nice to meet you anyhow, Mitsuki."

OOC: Guys, stop. Wait for Lonely Werewolf, NOW.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Mitsuki stood up and went to the counter while looking to him with a beautiful smile. "Nice to meet you. But, you're not hired yet. You need to impress Anna wih something. Don't you think?" She smile to Anna before turn back to Kurtz.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei looks around, still a little lost, or so she thought until she reached the werewolf room. she wasn't quite sure if that was the right room...yet she wouldn't lose anything by stepping in, eventually spotting Kurtz and Mitsuki. "...perhaps they can tell me if this is the right room...I guess" she thought for herself
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions

"yeah...i am." vook smiled. "its this way." she grabbed shadow's hand and started walking down the hall towards the inflation room.

"yeah, right down there." zinc walked up behind altima. "wanna go?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima said, "Sure why not?" Altima followed Zinc.
"Ah, you have sharp hearing." Kurtz closed one eye. "I don't plan on winning certain people." He then swished his broad tail once. "I just plan to help this place as much as I can, work and possibly have fun in the meantime." He chuckled slightly after such words.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Shadow was a little surprised when she yanked him down the hall, but he liked her eagerness.

"What are you aiming to do? Get bigger boobs...maybe inhale a little helium and float around like a balloon," he purred.