Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
A upscale club built in a refurbished mine or military bunker. No-one, not even the owner, is entirely sure. The front door leads into a hallway, which actually branches off into several open areas, each a club centered around a certain theme, either in music or sexual deviancy ;) If its kinky, its here at The Foxhole.

-Profile- (You can add anything you like to this profile)

Name:
Orientation:
Species: (Furry or scaly only please ^^; )
Description: (How your character dresses, acts, etc, including their 'equipment' :P)
Occupation: (Do you work at The Foxhole? If so, what do you do?)
Kinks:
Turn-offs:
Measurements: (Bust for females, length for males, as well as sheathed or not)

Rule:

Yes there's a rule here, but its just a minor one. At the beginning of your post, put a marker or whatever, telling us which room you're in in The Foxhole. ^^;

Like Goth club, Alt-Rock club, Male Strip/Female Stripper room, Vampire Pit, Yiff Hotel, etc...

Let the Yiff commence. ;)

---------------------------------

-Profile-
Name: Andrew McDonald
Orientation: Trisexual (Male, Female, Herm. If you can walk and breathe at the same time, you're fair game)
Species: Grey Fox (Not really grey, but y'know, w/e :P)
Description: Stands at about 5'10" (not unusual for his species) and dresses in a black tanktop, mesh t-shirt, and tight leather pants that have buckles along the legs, rather than laces. Has an ring piercing in his left eyebrow, 3 studs in his left ear, 4 in his right, and others you'll just have to find yourself ;)
Occupation: Owner and operator of The Foxhole. Also works in the Male Stripper room regularly and as a bartender occasionally.
Measurements: It's sheathed. That's all you get to know for free ;) You have to find out the rest yourself.
Kinks: Bondage, S&M, some Bloodplay.
Turn-offs: None discovered... yet ;)

Name: Anna Fraser
Orientation: Bi-Curious
Species: Grey Wolf
Description: Dresses in cargo pants and a tanktop when off work. When working at The Foxhole though, she wears as little as possible, usually dark red lace bra and matching thong.
Occupation: Stripper in The Female Strip Club at The Foxhole and occasionally a waitress. Also 'entertains' some of the customers in the Yiff Hotel in the very back of The Foxhole.
Kinks: Anna will do just about anything if paid enough for it ;) Her favorite thing is oral though.
Turn-offs: Drunks, Arrogant men.
Measurements: 34C

--------------------------------------------------
Main Hallway

Andrew sighed, unlocking the door to club, blinking in the setting sun. Beside him was his oldest and most loyal employee, a young wolfess named Anna. She smiled at him briefly, pulling her coat tighter around her as he opened the door and shut down the security alarm. He breathed deep, smiling softly. It had been months since the club had started relocating, but now that it was done, built in this abandoned underground... whatever, he could reopen again. Anna immediately took off, checking all the rooms while Andrew started bringing in the boxes of liquor to restock the bars in the multitude of rooms. So much time and so little to do. At least no-one had heard the club was open again...

Female Stripper Room
Anna sighed, looking around. The place was still thick with dust and discarded construction waste. She spent the afternoon cleaning up and as evening rolled around, she went into the change-room to hang up outfits for the strippers. She was the only one so far though. Hopefully more would want to come and work. It wasn't exactly hard work, taking one's clothes off for money, and it paid well too. She also got free liquor during her breaks too.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!

Name: Vook
Orientation: Straight
Species: Scaly
Description: Most of the time wears a shirt, and stretchy black pants. no bra though. Wink height is 7' 6" scales are silver, and belly and wings are red.
Kinks: Inflation
Turn-offs: anal beads
Measurements: Breast Size: D

Room: Yiff Hotel

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vook was sitting in her room in the hotel, meditating on the bed. she kept her legs crossed and her hands on her knees, her eyes closed.

OOC: sorry cant think of much to post >_<
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Heh no problem.

Yiff Hotel
Andrew blinked, sticking his head through the door, looking at Vook. He didn't see her come in; she must've snuck in while he was bringing in the liquor. "Oh my... a customer already? We're barely set up as it is, I do appologise. Your name, ma'am?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Vook opened one eye "ahh its no problem. i'm Vook. who're you?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"I'm the proprietor of this fine establishment. My name is Andrew McDonald, Owner, Operator, Stripper and Bartender here at The Foxhole." He smiled, stretching slightly. "How're you this evening?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Vook uncrossed her legs and sat off the side of thebed. "nice to meetcha Andrew. im fine."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Dragon Room

Anna looked around, spying Kurtz and smiling slightly. "Evening sir. I appologise that the club isn't exactly all together yet. We're working on it though. Are you here for service or a job?" She asked, smiling playfully.

Yiff Hotel

Andrew smiled and nodded. "Well, just give a shout if you need anything... anything at all" he said. "I'd love to stay and chat, but I need to get the club up to snuff before the crowds start pouring in."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"kay" vook giggled, then closed her eye again and went back to meditation.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kurtz blinked twice. "Well... there's any vacancies?" He asked, starting to get his hopes up slightly. "I'd be interested if there was one here."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds