Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
Altima filled out the application, leaving "Position applied for:" blank. "Here you go, and thanks for the pen." Altima said, returning the application to Zinc.
"no problem sweetie." she stored the pen in a cup on the counter and folded the application, putting it in andrew's mail box. "so cutie...what's your name?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Cutie....I mean Altima! Altima Carpine..." Altima said. Staring first at the Dragones' face, before sliding down to her breasts. Technically, Altima never liked large breasts, he thought it too away from natural beauty, which was what he was more interested in. Shaking his head, he looked back at her face, "Whats yours?"
Zinc saw him staring and giggled. "i'm Zinc. nice to meetcha." she reached her claw out ti altima.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima took the claw in his own, shaking Zincs' hand. "nice to meet you, too Zinc."
"so you doing anything tonight?" zinc asked, winking at altima.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: post flood EEK!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :cry:

"Nothing.. I gues..." Altima said, thinking it over. "Why do you ask?" he asked the dragoness.
"yeah!" vook grabbed shadow's hand and stood next to him. "okay where to?"

"That depends, my hot little dragoness..." he purred, gently holding her hand and pulling her up against his body. "Where do you want to go? This place has a lot of rooms to choose from," he cooed, nuzzling her.

OOC: I figured it would be polite to let you decide where we go. We can go to the Inflation Room if you like or we can go somewhere else.

Vook thought about what she wanted to do. "hmm....what about...nah....or mabey.....what about the inflation room? sounds fun to me..." she smirked.

"just wondering" zinc winked to altima.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima disliked it when people kept him in the blue. "c'mon... tell me" he said to Zinc.