Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
Zinc giggled as altima walked towards the map, eyeing his butt. she walked to the room andrew was in and knocked on it. "uhm sir?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Andrew blinked and looked up, not really bothered at all, even with his pants unbuttoned. "Lil' busy Zinc. Will this be quick?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"yes i was just wondering if we have any job applications. someone wants to apply for a job."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Andrew nodded. "There's some in the reception desk, and the rest are in my office." He said. "Is that all?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"yep, thanks." Zinc returned to the main desk, and opened the drawer, pulling out a form. "hey, i found the job application....if you still want it."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
After succesfully memorizing the map, Altima turned around as Zinc called his name. "Yeah..." Altima said, returning to the frotn desk. "Oh, do you have a pen or pencil I could use to fill out the form?"
Onyxia giggled "Oh and I thought we were gonna have another person to have fun with," the dragoness eye'd the unbuttoned pants then with her tail she snaked it over and tugged at them with the tail.
The OCA
"here you go cutie" she winked handed altima a pen.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Andrew meeped softly as the leather pooled around his ankles, leaving only his mesh briefs, which hid as much as they revealed. "Getting a bit impatient are we?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Yoosei gently grabs the pamphlet and takes a look at it. Staring at all the things she could get there was hard to choose one but eventually she decided to start taking a look around and then finally heads to the werewolf room as that was one appealing room to her already.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions