Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
Reception
Anna smiled and pulled a pamphlet out from under the counter, which was more like a small book. "Here. I'd tell you myself, but I'm looking for someone at the moment. I appologise..." she said, handing Yoosei the pamphlet before dashing off to find Andrew. The pamphlet listed every one of the music and subculture clubs, as well as a 5 star spa, yiff hotel, and the strip clubs.

VIP Lounge
Andrew smirked, leaning against the far wall, raising an eyebrow at her. "Is that so...? Well aren't you in for a treat then." He remarked, smiling playfully. He looked up when Anna stuck her head in through the door, looking awkward.

"Erk. Sorry boss, didn't realise you were busy..." she said. Andrew laughed and waved her back in.
"no no not just yet. What do you need?" Anna described Kurtz to him, and the job he was hoping to apply for. Andrew nodded and smiled. "Alright Anna, i trust your judgement. Take him behind one of the club bars and put him through his paces. If he seems capable to you, tell 'em he's hired" Anna nodded and took off again, smirking slightly.
"Go easy on 'er boss..." she laughed.

Werewolf Room
Anna walked in and smiled at Kurtz, looking him over. "Okay Kurtz... Let's see what you can do. If you can impress me, then you're hired. Be warned though..." she leaned against the counter casually. "I don't impress easily."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Name: Zinc
Orientation: any
Species: Dragon
Description: dresses in a short sleeved white shirt, his nipples poking out. and wears stretchy pants like Vook, except they're red.
Kinks: All
Turn-offs: people saying he's a woman
Measurements: Breasts: D Member: 10in by 1.5in

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zinc popped up from behind the counter, his breasts bouncing a little. "hey there! welcome to the Fox Hole! what can i do for you?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Uh... hi.." Altima said, reluctant to speak to a male sounding female. "Is there any applocation forms here? I would like to work here."
"i..think so...but i'll have to ask my manager. in the meantime, what brings you here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Uhm... Well I heard a bit about this place and well... I just came down for a good time.."
"a good time huh?" the dragon said, leaning on the counter and running a finger under altima's chin. "well theres a map and info over there on the wall." she winked at altima.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Ok.." Altima said, looking over to where the dragoness was pointing at. he began walking towards it to get a closer look, as his tail began to wag.
Now that the view was completely ruined by Kurtz's sudden appearance the wolf tapped his fingers on the counter and sighed "I think I here some pipes needing my wrench," he grumbled before getting up and leaving out of the room he walked through the halls untill he came to the Female Strip club "Might aswell see if anything needs to be done in here," Disturbed openned the door and entered the strip club.

< VIP Room >

Onyxia blinked at what Anna said before shaking it off and smiled happily "Lets get this thing started you cutie of a fox you," she cooed playfully swishing her tail happily.
The OCA
Andrew smiled looked around for a moment before finding the sound system controls, putting on some music to set the mood, mrring softly, feeling the bass pulse against his skin as he started slowly squirming out of his vest. It might as well have stayed on, for as much as it covered. With the small leather coat off, his piercings glittered in the low light as he smirked playfully at Onyxia. "Having fun?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
With the low light, music playing, and Andrew just taking off his coat the large dragoness murred happily and her tail started to swish faster "Mmmm..I'm getting there," she cooed playfully "I'd have even more fun if you take them pants off," she giggled.
The OCA