Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
"yeah!" vook grabbed shadow's hand and stood next to him. "okay where to?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Name: Altima Carpine
Orientation: bi
Species: Dragon
Description:look at sig for how he looks like. as for clothing, wears comfortable jeans and shirts, with combat boots.
Occupation: unemployed, but is looking to fill a position at the foxhole
Kinks: girls with small breasts, cute guys, herms, dragons
Turn-offs: girls with giant boobs, avian-furries
Measurements: 7" by 1.75" member, c-cup szed breasts

OOC: sorry for not submitting earlier but I had parenst nearby all day... so yeah...

IC: Altima stepped inside the building that had a large neon sign. the sign had said "Foxhole hotel, so he figured that he could finally have some fun. As altima stepped in, he noticed quite a few people all around. Being a shy person, he didn't bother to talk to anyone, so he headed for the front desk, deciding to apply here.

OOC: my character is open and available, so feel free to introcude yourself to him....or else I probably wont be getting anywhere...

Mitsuki stood up as take the small broom and start to clean the sofa as well as the floor. "Yeah, you're right... We should take a break before continue to work."

She raise her tail, showing her cute butt while cleaning the sofa. "You know what, I've never take a sleep for the past 3 days, it's because I've seen a lot of handsome male and sexy females . It refresh my eyes a lot." Mitsuki giggles, waving her tail happily.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Kurtz, starting to move himself from the dragon room, headed for the Werewolf Room; (as of such, he had to find something to do instead of hanging around), and soon noticed Disturbed of such. "Hey, you got here too?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei's ears perk up and then she looks at Anna. "oh.. I was just wanting to enjoy myself around here...." she blushes lightly and smiles. "what services do you have?" she asks in a low tone.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Disturbed coudlnt help but look down at Mitsuki's very cute butt "Y-yeah..but being busy fixing things I dont really get to see much of the customers always working behind the scenes, " he begins to smile a bit then felt Kurtz sit by him "Yeah..yeah I work here as the maitenance guy I fix whatever is broken," he said not even taking his eyes off of Mitsuki's cute butt.

< VIP Lounge >

Onyxia looked down at Andrew and raised an eyebrow "You're a stripper? Never seen a male stripper before to be honest," she giggled cutely before sitting down in a sofa and folded her hands over her lap "I wouldnt mind if you showed me."
The OCA

Mitsuki twitch ears and stand up straight, turn her body and looking to Kurtz. Taking a short glare to Kurtz, she smile cutely as licks one of her finger due to his sexy and handsome looking, before greets him politely. "Hello. May I know your name?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Altima walked up to the counter and rang the bell. "Excuse me? is anyone here?" he called out seeing as no-one seemed to be at the counter. He waited patiently for someone to answer...

OOC: anyday now :D
Blinking twice, the dragon changed his glance to the werewolf girl; and smiled softly. "It's... Kurtz." He bowed respectively for a moment, before lifting up. "Yourself?-"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Mitsuki bows her head and smiles. "I''m Mitsuki, the bartender and the cleaner for Werewolf Room." She walk to the rubbish bin while waving her butt to Kurtz. "Are you working here as well, Kurtzy?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds