Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
Andrew smiled and led her to one of the private VIP lounges where he usually did private stripteases and lapdances for customers willing to pay extra. "Here... this will do nicely..." he said, smiling playfully. "So what did you have in mind? I'm a stripper by the way, if you couldn't tell..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Name: Yoosei
Orientation: Trisexual
Species: Anthro Fox
Description: Anthro purple fox with two tails, long dark blue hair and crystal blue eyes. she wears a tight sleeveless black kimono adorned with golden patterns and the symbol ying&yang on the back and she also wears long fingerless black gloves.
Kinks: BDSM
Turn-offs: Bloodplay
Measurements: D-cup

Room in The Foxhole : Werewolf

------------

Yoosei breathes heavily as she steps inside the hotel. "gee...why do I always have to walk in such a hurry...it's not like this place would suddenly disappear" she talked to herself and then places her luggage down. she looked around for a while until spotting the reception's desk. "ok...first things first.." once again she talked to herself and smiled as she grabs her luggage again and heads towards the reception's desk.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Reception
Anna smiled as she walked in, looking Yoosei over briefly. "Hello there miss... can I help you at all?" she offered, still dressed in her tight tank top and cargoes.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
OOC: Not meaning to be slightly rude or anything, but how can Anne be at one place, and then another. Because I remember waiting for a reply from Anne and then Anne suddenly appears at the Hotel Lounge Reception place...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Blarf 0.o; sorry... she was in the middle of finding Andrew to see about netting you a job before she got... sidetracked :P Sorry I must've forgotten to post that part.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Name: Shadow
Orientation: straight
Species: Black Panther
Description: Anthro black panther with piercing green eyes. Wears black trenchcoat over white muscular shirt, black pants with black and green boots, and spiked fingerless gloves (also black)
Kinks: Inflation, BDSM
Turn-offs: Gay sex
Measurements: pouched, eight by two inch cock.

Room: Yiff Motel

Shadow let out a satisfied growl as he unpacked his stuff, eager to get down to the main attraction. Quickly getting his clothes and...toys...put away, he strolled out of his room, heading for the elevator. On the way, he passed a room with (what is Vook exactly?) inside meditating on the bed.

"Hellooo...not bad," he murred, standing in the doorway and admiring the female scaly.

OOC: Let me guess, I got you into inflation?
OOC: ummm vook was going towards the dragon room but whatever. yeah vook is a dragon.

IC:

Vook opened one eye. "hello." she blushed a bit at the stranger's words.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Oh, well I just saw inflation was one of her kinks and decided to go for her. If you've got other plans, that's okay.

IC:

"Hey there, sweet thing. What's brings you to the Foxhole," he purred, winking slyly at her. He wondered if perhaps she was a worker or just a visitor. Either way, she was hot.
"dunno, just looking to have some fun." she said, opening her other eye.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Shadow smirked, a devilish idea entering his head.

"Well, I know a place where we can have plenty of fun...care to join me?" he offered, extending a hand.