Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
"Suprise? What kind of suprise?" Ebon asked blinking as she felt her butt poked by something, "What is that? You have a flashlight in you're pants or something?" she asked tilting her head.
The OCA
Yoosei happily laps her juices, murring softly in delight. so wanting more of her juices, she kept her tongue deep inside Mitsuki and keeps lapping her sensitive spot, giving her more and more pleasure.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Mitsuki couldn't hold too much longer. With a long loud moan, she hits her orgasm hard, her juices sprayed out and landed on Yoosei's awaiting mouth. "Aaahh...!!"
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: I miss this RP, as well...I 'm joining in, too!

IC:

Walking along the street, the Foxhole's lighted marquee catches Fiero's eye. Wow! This looks like my kind of place...I think I'll check it out.
Stepping through the front door, the six-foot phoenix, walks towards the front desk, which seems to be occupied...at the moment. Clearing his throat, loud enough for the both of them to hear, "Ahem! Excuse me girls. Is this the front desk or has the hotel run out of beds, already?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"mm...nope...even better..." Zinc replied, smirking. she saw Fiero walk up and blinked. "uhh...no...this is the front desk..." she said, starting to blush a little bit. "do you need a room? i'm the receptionist...."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yoosei murrs happily as she quickly, yet happily drinks down Mitsuki's juices, enjoying the soft and sweet taste. she then slowly retreats her tongue and licks Mitsuki's pussy clean before she licked her own lips and then smiles cutely at Mitsuki. "did you liked it cutie?" she asks softly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ebon blinked simultaniously with Zinc and looked at Fiero blushing a bit but smiled, "Nah its just getting caught in the moment ya know," she said closing one eye, "like when a secretary suddenly goes into her bosses office just to have sex." The WOLFESS looks down at Zinc giggling, "And you're not just a receptionist," she said before nuzzling her muzzle into her breasts, "you're the sexiest receptionist ever, arent ya?"
The OCA
OOC: yeah Kalyx, Ebon is a Wolfess. xP

IC:

"awww thanks hon" Zinc said, smiling up at Ebon. "and you'e the sexiest customer ever, arent ya?" she said, squeezing the wolfess' breasts gently, the tent in her pants throbbing once more against Ebon's round ass.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Oops...sorry Distured. >.<
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"Well, you're gonna need a key if you want a room! here you go!" Zinc said, quickly reaching into the drawer and throwing the dragon a key. "the room number is on it!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan