Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
OOC: I'll add Ebon then :3.

IC:

Ebon casually walks into the club entering the lobby and reception area she looks around and smirks, "Hope this place is as good as people say it is."
The OCA
OOC: :D

IC:

Zinc was standing at the front desk, and saw the wolfess come in. "Heya! welcome to the Foxhole!" she said, waving to her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ebon looked at Zinc at the front desk and smirked as she casually walked to the reception desk leaning with her elbows making her breasts push together showing off her deep cleavage then winks toward her, "Hi there I heard this place can be really fun, is that true?"

OOC: ^_^ can I have a brief description of her, I think you know Ebon well enough.
The OCA
OOC: http://i17.tinypic.com/4hte5vd.gif hermy goodness!! except she doesnt have those green stripes over her eyes.

IC:

"mm hmm." Zinc replied, grinning at the wolfess. "Really fun..." she continued, eyeing Ebon's cleavage for a second. "nice rack, hun." she said, putting her elbows on the counter, squishing her E-cup's together and making a large cleavage as well.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ebon grinned back and the black dragoness showing off her breasts, "Mmm thank you, you have some nice ones aswell," she commented extending her paw over the desk to feel up Zinc's boobs which were soft to the touch. "So...what does you're manager say about doing it on the reception desk?" she asked with a lusty tone in her voice.
The OCA
Zinc grinned, her nipples poking out against her shirt. "Manager's out for the day...i'm in charge." she said smirking at Ebon. "And this is my desk anyways...so of course we can do it right here on the desk." she continued, swinging her legs up and laying sideways on the desk, tearing her shirt off, revealing her bare breasts to the wolfess, a tent in the herm dragoness' pants evident.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"You're my kinda girl," Ebon said taking off her own buttoned shirt letting her DD breasts out freely before she crawls up on the desk aswell getting ontop of the black dragoness. The wolfess sat on Zinc's lap unaware of the tent she starts feeling her big soft breasts, "Mmrrr you're very sexy looking."
The OCA
"Thanks...so are you..." Zinc said, smirking and reaching up, quickly grasping both the wolfess' breasts, massaging and fondling them. "mmmm...so soft..." she said, her tent getting bigger and poking against Ebon's large ass. "heh...surprise!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Yoosei twitches her nose once feeling Mitsuki's scent. She wanted to please Mitsuki so badly that she dives her tongue deep inside her as possible, swirling her tongue around to pleasure her and eventually starting to lap at Mitsuki's G-Spot.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Meanwhile, Mitsuki's orgasm is slowly to develop and in instant, it's already reaches the peak. More and more juices drooled out, noticing that her orgasm ready to blast off. "Nghh...ahh..y-yess..I'-I'm.."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds