Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
Indigo's eyes lit up as she squealed, "Aaahhh! Oh Altima! That's my favorite position!" The vixen climbed up over Altima's muscular body and straddled him, on all fours; her face towards his crotch and vice versa.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"R-really? well thats cool.." Altima said, as he pressed his muzzle against her mosit opening, and inhaled. If Altima had one drug to choose, it'g be a girls scent. He pressed his muzzle harder against her pussy, and inhaled deeply. "mhmm...the smell... so good.."
Leaning on her elbows, her head near his crotch, Indigo inhaled his musky smell and went right to work. Grabbing his growing member, with her paw, she began licking it from the base, near his balls, up the shaft and around the head of his cock. Gently sucking on it a bit, before repeating her actions.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"ahh...I-indi....go..." Altima softly murred her name, as he slowly began to lick at her folds, just to warm her up. He placed both claws on each of her cheeks, and occasionally gave them a soft squeeze.
"Aaaaaa! Oh, Alt!" Feeling the dragon's warm, wet tongue slather across her pussy lips, Indigo now engulfed Altima's cock, taking it fully into her mouth.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
< Werewolf Room >

Mitsuki then began to moan as feel Yoosei's wet tongue sinking insides her very sensitive wet privates. "Naahh..." Her pussy dampened more from each lick.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei murrs softly and then gently slides her tongue deeper inside Mitsuki's wet pussy, swirling it around to please and lick her walls. "mnng.." slowly bringing her finger closer to Mitsuki's clit and gently caressing it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Do you think I can rejoin in with new characters? Seems like nobody else is posting and I kinda liked this rp.
The OCA
OOC: i think so! :P i wanted to keep this one going too...i could either keep Zinc and insert another or start all over completely...*thinks*
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
< Werewolf room >

Mitsuki blushes deeply and began to moan in delight, her pussy getting wetter and her scent getting thicker from each lick. "Nghh...m-more..."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds