Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
Altima never maoened, as his orgasm hit, shooting his thick warm cum into the dragoness' awaiting maw. "nghn.....I-Indi...." Altima finally moaned, as he bucked his hips in time with his spurts.
"Ohh I would love that I would spoil you rotten...mmrrr but you'll have to earn it." Onyxia chimed before quite easily picking Kurtz up so she can lay on her back then she sets him right on top of her. "Pleasure me my pet, pleasure me and I shall spoil you till no end." she giggled scratching his cheek a bit.
The OCA
OOC: Altima is interacting with Indigo, not Psyrixia (I know it's been awhile Alt :P)

IC: < Dragon Room >

"Mmmmm, keep cumming, my love", the vixen lapped and sucked up his hot load as it shot forth over her face and paws. Indigo continued to stroke the dragon's throbbing member, squuezing out all his sticky seed.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: lol... lots of rp's with Psy in them... and yes, it has been a while :P

IC: Altima moaned as more of his load oozed out slowly. "mrr...th-that was.....great..." he panted out slowly.
< Werewolf Room >

"Ahhhh....yeahh..!" Mitsuki moan loudly, feeling Yoosei's soft tongue licking her most sensitive private parts. She spread her legs wider to make Yoosei take a wider look of her beautiful wet pussy.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei murrs while admiring Mitsuki
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
< Dragon Room >

Indigo stood up, from the end of bed and licked her paws clean of the dragon's cum. "Mmmmm, yummy!.." she thought to herself. Lying down next to him, upon the bed, she whispered, "Altima, you taste really fine...did you know that?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"n-no.....m-maybe it's because you're the first girl to actually taste me..." Altima murred, as he nuzzled Indigo. He suddenly placed a claw on her chest, lightly squeezing one of her breasts.
< Dragon Room >

"Really...?", Indigo climbed carefully up on the bed, allowing Altima to keep his claw against her chest. "Well, I'm sure other females don't know what they're missing. And Alt...", the vixen slowly parted her legs, "you can always sample what I taste like...if you want, too."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"mhmmm...yeah....69?" Altima asked, as he propped himself on an elbow.