Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
(Female Strip Clup)

"Oh I'm sorry..." Disturbed grinned lustfully putting a paw around her backside "..teasing time is over..mmrrrr." he then pushed his thick wolf meat into her pussy, parting her bright pink walls to their extent.

(Werewolf Room)

"Perhaps its just you're just a lucky dragon.." Onyxia giggled playfully as her long leg came over Kurtz and stroking his cheek with a claw like he was her own pet as her massive breasts laid just inches away from his chest. "I could say the same about you too.." her long broad tail snaked up the back of Kurtz's shirt starting to rub his back with the leafed out end of her tail.
The OCA
Yoosei moaned softly in delight, feeling Mitsuki slapping her butt. She then slowly lowers her muzzle to in-between Mitsuki
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
" oh...Indigo...your s-so good..." Altima moaned, as more pre oozed into her mouth. At this rate, he would reach his climax in no time.
< Dragon Room >

Altima's moans of pleasure spurred Indigo further. She began deep-throating his cock, snaking her tongue around his shaft and rubbing his balls simultaneosly with her left paw. Her right paw had found its way between her thighs, beneath her panties. as she began rubbing and clawing at her moist crotch.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
"ughn...I-I'm gunna cum..." Altima moaned, as he slowly began to bukc his hips in time with her bobs. To help with his orgasm, he grew both other orgasn, as he quickly began to tease his own nipples, stimulating himself even more.
Indigo could feel Altima's pulsating erection begin to spasm. She held her lips tight against his shaft, with every bob of her head, waiting for his climax to begin. "Aaaahh!!", her own self-pleasuring intensifed; her digits parting her hot, pink, wet vulva.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
< Werewolf Room >

Mitsuki arches her back, feeling Yoosei's finger teasing her innerside of her wet box as well as her clit. "Mrhh...nghhh.." She kept moaning in seductive tone, her paws rubs Yoosei's back hungrily.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yoosei murrs loud when feeling her back being rubbed hungrily. "hmm.. lemme make it better for you.... " she grins and slowly kisses her way down while pulling her own finger out of Mitsuki's cunt. she keeps kissing her way down until reaching Mitsuki's love box and gives a long lick on it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Is it safe to say Calibremon and Kurtz are both gone?
The OCA
OOC: Lolz. Once again, I'm blind. Very blind. I didn't notice you're post here Disturbed... n_n;;

IC:

"Maybe I am..." Kurtz chuckled happily, before murring seductively as her leg wrapped around him along with the rubbing of his bare back with her tail. "Mrrr... you know, I would love being you're little pet of sorts." He then looked up to her face, before suddenly swooping in to her neck, licking it just very gently, yet teasingly. "HHrr.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds