Join our server on Discord

The Foxhole (Furry Strip Club/Bar/Yiff Hotel. all welcome)
OOC: Links to pics of my chars in my sig now ^^

Dragon Room
Anna giggled softly. "There's always vacancies. We need cooks, barkeeps, strippers... you name it..."

Main Hall
Andrew walked back into the main hall, sighing and trying to decide what to do next. He went into the Male Stripper Room and started going through his collection of outfits, trying to decide what to wear.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Name: Mitsuki
Orientation: Trisexual
Species: Werewolf
Description: Standing a 1.90 meter, she is a lite purple-white werewolf with long 2 ponytails-dark brown hair, and crystal green eyes. She wears a mid-tight t-shirt and mid-tight shorts.
Kinks: Sex toys
Turn-offs: anything related to pain
Measurements: D-cup size

Room in The Foxhole : Werewolf

-----------

Mitsuki cleans the bar counter - take the empty bottles and glasses. It was a very busy night for her, entertaining lots of loyal and new customers, even it was a little customer come that night.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Werewolf Room

Andrew walked in, wearing his usual leather vest and pants, looking around. He spied Mitsuki and smiled, walking over. "Hey Mits..." he smiled slightly at the nickname he'd kept giving her. "How's things in here?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA

Mitsuki lay her head on the bar counter, twitching her ears slowly whie looking to Andrew. "Everything's good, Andrew.. I met about 23 new customers last night.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
The red-haired dragon gave a small smirk to Anna mentioning a barkeep as a vacancy of sorts. Almost immediately, he grinned. "Well, I would like to be a barkeep here, I do know my drinks." He chuckled, closing one eye. "It'd be interesting working here."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Werewolf Room
"Twenty Three!?" He said incredulously. "That's fantastic... we'll be back in business in no time at all!" he cried, smiling happily. "I might actually have to start doing my job soon..." he joked as he leaned on the counter. "By the way, can you mix me a Code Blue?" he asked offhandedly.

Dragon Room
She smiled and nodded. "Alright, I'll talk to the boss and find out when you can start. Y'sure that's all you want to do? You work multiple jobs you get multiple paychecks after all..." she said, giggling slightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Name: Disturbed Wolv
Orientation: Heterosexual
Species: Wolf
Description: 7 feet tall very muscular and bulky black wolf who wears no clothing except a pair of black loose-fit baggy jeans with white tape wrapped around his feet and ankles. He also wears a utility belt with hardware tools to fix things around The Foxhole..which can also be used in "Other ways"
Kinks: Bondage and big butts :3
Turn-offs: Other Males and anything that is attempted to be shoved up his butt
Measurements: 7 inches unerect, 16 inches erect

Name:Onyxia
Orientation: Trisexual
Species: Unusually big dragoness
Description: She stands at a staggering 7' 3" which is very tall for a female dragon. She wears a dark purple tank tops that covers her massivly large tits that are suprisingly not all muscle like those ugly weight lifting chicks, but very very soft to the touch, for bottoms she wears very tight and revealing dark purple shorts that snug tightly around her waist and butt that show off her "assets" very nicely. Her tail is long and broad untill the tip of her tail which narrows a bit an fans out like a leaf. Dark purple scales that lighten to an almost pink to her feet and claws, dark purple hair with short bangs. She is a VERY playfull dragoness and loves to play fun "games"
Kinks: Little scalies or furries who she can have fun with male or female.
Turn-offs: People who judge her just on her size
Measurements: E-cup size
The OCA
Vook opened both her eyes, and uncrossed her legs. "meh. enough meditiation for today." she got up and walked out of her hotel room. "where should i go first?" she thought.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan

Mitsuki glared to Andrew, sweatdropping a little. "Code Blue? What's that?" She asked curiously,since she didn't know some of weird words.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Werewolf Room
Andrew smiled. "It's a cocktail... also called an Adios Muthafucka. Here." He hopped over the counter and showed her how to mix the drink, using equal parts vodka, tequila, rum and gin and mixing it with Blue Cacao and Sierra Mist. "There we go..." He said. "Thanks" He said, taking the drink and heading back to the Male Stripper Room.

Male Stripper Room
Andrew smiled softly at the crowd of females and (assumedly) gay males gathering in the room. He was almost excited to be 'performing' again.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA