Join our server on Discord

Poll: How do you like chocolate?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Milk Chocolate
21.05%
4 21.05%
Dark
26.32%
5 26.32%
With almonds
5.26%
1 5.26%
White
15.79%
3 15.79%
I hate chocolate
0%
0 0%
As long as its chocolate- shove it in my mouth!
31.58%
6 31.58%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Chocolate? Chokolade? Chocolat?
LOL, I voted for the last one. But actually, the only type I don't like much is the bitter chocolate. I hate bitter things. But I might eventually eat it anyway.
I love chocolate... especially chocolate donuts... I don't really care what kind, its all good to me.

I'd tell you all an interesting story about an experience I had with chocolate donuts.. but I don't think you want to hear it in here..
The OCA
If it involves anything rod based, then no. Most of us do not.
I've always been a fan of dark chocolate, even when I was a child. My mom would always keep packages of Nestle's semi-sweet chocolate chips in the 'fridge for cookies. At night or when my parents weren't home I would cut of a corner ofthe package, squeeze out a handful and tape the corner back together. Now that dark chocolate is all the rage, I say mmmm, mmmm, mmmm! There's even dark chocolate M&M's on the market. I'll be buying my one pound bag soon!
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz
Roran you whore!! jk...Umm I distinctly remember making a poll about this some time ago....weirdo...but me still loves ya....not really...but I do. ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
dont call me weird but i allways found dark choc sick
i can stand it on snickers but not mars y i dont know why
love white though
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
Quote:love white though

It's curious too, but I heard White Chocolate is made with the left-over grease of our everyday chocolate. That's why my mom stopped eating it, supposedly doc scared her out when he told her it.

I hate choosing between kinds of chocolate, but I guess I pretty much like any kind, if I have a favorite though, it'd be the chocolate bars with peanuts!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'm all about a Hershey's bar. Just a bar of goodness. Or a Mr. Good bar...
Renamon's Army
anything but the white crap
I love chocolate.. and its a really good idea for everyone nearby to keep some around for certain times...