Join our server on Discord

Poll: How do you like chocolate?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Milk Chocolate
21.05%
4 21.05%
Dark
26.32%
5 26.32%
With almonds
5.26%
1 5.26%
White
15.79%
3 15.79%
I hate chocolate
0%
0 0%
As long as its chocolate- shove it in my mouth!
31.58%
6 31.58%
Total 19 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Chocolate? Chokolade? Chocolat?
How do you all like your chocolate?
Veemon's Followers
75-80% cocoa. I don't hold truck with this "sugar" and "milk" stuff.
White for me, I fell in love with it a while ago but i love chocolate to begin with. Its tasty.. ^^
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Dark, white, and milk chocolates all appeal to me, and hot chocolate is my hot drink of choice. What I do not like is Hershies: a friend of mine aquired some milk chocolate. It was far, far too bitter to be milk. I don't know who's making that rubbish, but they must have been stung on the tongue by an evil bee as a child. And JP's comment about white chocolate having no flavour, and its seeming unpopularity among Americans I've spoken to, can only suggest the other side of the pond has no real choclate factories.

Cadbury's or Galaxy for me. Caramel I veiw as a polutent.
Bring me European dark chocolate. Its delicious bitterness makes me shudder with delight. Milk chocolate is okay, too. Oh, I could quite happily sit down and eat a bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips, as well.

White chocolate...well, I'll eat it, but it's not my favourite. It's been my experience that Canadian chocolate (particulary Cadbury) is better than US chocolate, and European chocolate trumps all.

Eurpoean candy, in general, is divine.
My Turkey Hill Dutch Chocolate Fat Free Ice Cream is about all the chocolate I eat now, but if I could, I prefer white.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I think they may have fat free white somewhere. But europe uses more sugar I think.
I love milk or white chocolate myself though it's a real pain to find any of the white stuff around here. Dark chocolate I usually find too bitter for my tastes though I enjoy it from time to time.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson Fox Wrote:I love milk or white chocolate myself though it's a real pain to find any of the white stuff around here. Dark chocolate I usually find too bitter for my tastes though I enjoy it from time to time.

Same here. White is quite rare to find here at times. But I love milk quite a lot-
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I actually enjoy my chocolate very subtle, like I dont like eating huge choclate bars but I like stuff that is lightly touched with chocolate.
The OCA