Join our server on Discord

Poll: Is it wrong to enjoy being hated? By your parents no less?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMFG, what is wrong with you!?
6.67%
1 6.67%
Yes
13.33%
2 13.33%
Maybe
40.00%
6 40.00%
No
40.00%
6 40.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is it wrong...?
If you enjoy it, it's because you make it on purpose.
*takes opinions into consideration and thinks about it* Thanks.
My opinion is that YOU'RE RETARDED.

YOUR PARENTS DON'T HATE YOU, STOP BEING PUBESCENT.
if youre trying to be a dictator or facist ruler or whetver then yes as being hated shows youre doing the job tight
if no then youre probally a jerk

no offence
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Gabumon Loverz
erm....this is kinda old isn't it? well, now that its brought up recently i guess it might be wrong to enjoy it...depending on how you enjoy it. Then again, it could also be no, because if you become something like a bad person, that hates the world, yet enjoys the pain of being misunderstood or whatever, then what would be the point of enjoying pain or not? without pain, there is no relief or what not.

there is always two answers to each 'yes or no' question and that is 'yes' and 'no'. to this it is wrong seeing that if you are just enjoying it because you want to or if they force you to enjoy it. and No, it isn't wrong because for some people the pain is a good thing. not sure why, but it is. i'm leaning in the middle of it, its not my decision if it is wrong or not, that is totally up to YOU.
Hmmm... Enjoy being hated? If it were a fetish, yeah. But I'm pretty they don't REALLY hate you, maybe they're secretly into that sort of thing. No offense, I don't like it when my parents punish me either.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers