Join our server on Discord

Poll: Is it wrong to enjoy being hated? By your parents no less?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
OMFG, what is wrong with you!?
6.67%
1 6.67%
Yes
13.33%
2 13.33%
Maybe
40.00%
6 40.00%
No
40.00%
6 40.00%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Is it wrong...?
An opinion would be nice...
dunno. depends.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Explanation....?

please?
Veemon's Followers
I don't think your parents hate you. You're just probably going through a rebellious phase and they don't know how to appease you, especially if you're their first/only child. Just try to be patient with them and yourself, even if at times you might feel it's below yourself to pay them any attention.
It's not really right or wrong to feel any emotion. Only actions have moral dimensions.
It's wrong to just assume that they hate you. Because they don't.
I dont enjoy it when my dad yells at me sometimes but I coupe with it. Like I dont show any emotion at all when he yells at me for some stupid shit. My brother and I brought our Mid semester report cards and I admit mine wasnt all too hot. My dad though went into a whole rant and got out right pissed at us, in the end my brother stood there with tears running down his face and I stood there...looking the same way I was when the shit hit the fan in the first place. I am just not an emotional person at all what so ever, like I dont even remember when was the last time that I cried or found myself in a moment to cry, not even the 9/11 attacks I didnt show any emotion when I saw the planes collide with the towers.
The OCA
It all depends on the reason why your hated.
yeah. if you're hated because you exist, I.E. your parent wants you dead, then thats just downright WRONG. but else, still depends on what it is.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
It is never wrong to enjoy an emotion.. whether it is one of your own, or someone elses. What makes something wrong, is what you do about it. Don't let your enjoyment become an addiction, or an obsession, and don't assume that they hate you until you know for sure.
The OCA