Join our server on Discord

Poll: Simple choices
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Daikari!!! (Yeah)
64.29%
9 64.29%
Takari (blurgh)
35.71%
5 35.71%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

VeePata issue has evolved!!! CHECK IT OUT
Oh, fercryingoutloud, don't make a big deal and jeapordize friendships over a FUCKING FICTIONAL CHARACTER POLL!!
Thanks Sabergato, Ganja and Anus you're right.

This fight is pointless and stupid, like the reason we're fighting each other.
I wanna clear things up, but you gave me no chance. You will fight here, Hybird this is the wrong way. It's not worth to risk that we both can get banned only about a difference we had. Dude, these are anime characters.
Hybird, try to calm down. I will not that our friendship ended like this. I will talk to you but I will not make here a big show, I hope you understand me.

But you must accept, that I'm speaking out what I think and that I am getting mad when I've the feeling that somebody tries to force me.

If I was really your best buddy online and if you will try to rescue our friendship, then reply and think very good about your words and points.

I'll speak with you and I hope you accept it and finish with that unneccessary thing here.
Come on, this is not the right way. We both acted wrong and this is the worsest thing we can make.

Please think about it and then say what you will do now. If you say you'll contact me and speak to me about it, that I can show you my POV and we can maybe be friends again it would make me happy.
If you say no, you have no interests I'll accept it too.
Everything is now in your hands.
SaberGatomon, you gotta think before you speak (or type for that matter). How would you feel if your best buddy didn't stick on your side? And I never forced him to support something he hates. He's been a VeeGato and Daikari fan since I met him!!! So there was no point in changing his opinion that night and opted for Takari and PataGato in a time I needed allies the most!!!
Ok, I think that you felt that I was not on your site.

Hybird, I made a bad joke, I would scare you but this was a big mistake.

I'm still on Veegato and Daikari and I will say one thing to you:

Sorry for this. I have not thought about it as I did this. I hope you accept it.

I will rid off this fight and if it helps I do the first step, ok. I apologize now.
I didn't read the Anus and Tiamat's reply with the previous post. (Forgot to look at page three.)

Tiamat: I really appreciate you risking the chance of being banned but still post in here. That proves you do care about the friendship, well I care about it too!!! That is why I am writing this post.

I respect your dignity and pride, cuz I have the same thing lingering in my mind. So I guess I'd say it for the sake of our friendship here. **Throws away the fucked up words, what is it worth without friendship?** "I"M SORRY FOR BEING AN ASS, PLEASE JUST FORGET ABOUT THIS WHOLE ISSUE!!!"

Chibi Biyomon, I'm sorry too. I acted immature and childish. I promise to make it up to everybody that was involved. For starters....I'm gonna write a PataGato and Takari fan-fic just for you.

I also want to thank Ganja, Iceflame and everyone who suggested I should forget about this stupid fight. **Hey I'm not gonna sulk forever you know? :)** (And I wanna thank ThunderEchoes especially *hehe, thought I forgot about you?* she is the sweetest person in this world and her support meant so much to me.)

Me: Ok, Vee its time to go home now.

Veemon: ? What? Whats wrong?

Me: You see, I'm not all perfect you know. Sometimes I can be really stubborn and immature.

Veemon: Oh, well thats true in a way, didn't wanna tell you before, thought I'd hurt your feelings.

Me: What?!!? You knew about it? 0_0*

Veemon: Yup, Tiamat wanted me to stay by you incase you did something stupid to hurt yourself.

Me: He did? *sniff*

Veemon: Yup, so now my job is done and I'm gonna go back to him, k?

Me: **Speechless**

Everyone: Buy Veemon, say hi to Tiamat for us.

So now you got your blue dragon back, I said my apologies, we should kiss and make up. (oh shit, I meant shake hands and make up:)

**At least we did learn something through this. No its not the importance of friendship *cuz we already know that* Its the new way of communicating on MSN *wink*, it was creative**

P.S (Mods) please lock both of my topics because they are nothing but trouble!!!
That's the spirit. I'm glad this is finally over
I'm glad this fight is over now.

But I like the way we did to communicate yesterday. Lol changing the msn name the whole time to give another a message is a funny way indeed.

Both of us acted weird and finally we found back to a normal life.

Chibi Biyomon: Sorry from me too, but I'm glad to know you. You're a very nice person ^.^

Thunder Echoes: Without you, maybe we would be still in fight. Thankies to you, you are very nice person too. Glad you helped that much. ^.^

all others: Thanks for trying to stop this fight between us.

*reaches Hybird the hand* I think we both did the right thing.
*still sitting on the chair*

Ruhe: Floramon, make them fight again.
Floramon: Mo man tai.

*smiled evilly*

*bump*

Dan, the fight is over. ^.^
Takari all the way. They've been together since 01, I say let them be together throughout 02.