Join our server on Discord

Poll: Simple choices
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Daikari!!! (Yeah)
64.29%
9 64.29%
Takari (blurgh)
35.71%
5 35.71%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

VeePata issue has evolved!!! CHECK IT OUT
I made the Veemon and Patamon topic not so long ago. It seemed to be popular among the members. So here's my stage 2 of the issue.

Do you prefer Daikari or Takari???

Seeing their Digimons battle it out, and Veemon winning so far!!!
Takari forever!
Score is 1-1, no!!! Ganja, Tiamat and all Daikari fans!!! VOTE NOW

Daikari forever, Takari NEVER!!!
Here is a rule. If you vote please leave your details in case of ppl cheating with more then one username!!!
Daikari all the way!
Reasons are....TO BUG HYBRID Twisted Twisted
Any Mods or Admins to stumble upon this topic. Please put up with the harshness here. The Pata-Vee and Davis-T.Gay fans had an all out war on AIM just 10 minutes ago. It was first 1 on 1 then 2 to 1 in Pata-T.Gays favour. In the end it was like 3 on 3 for a while, but then ppl started leaving and the war turned sour.

PLEASE EVERYONE VOTE FOR DAIKARI!!!
Hybrid, I will not vote here.

The reason is you're speaking for a war between Veemon and Patamon fans, and I in my opinion, I hate this thoughts.

Well, I am a still Veegato fan, but I have nothing against Patamon too.
And I will not read anything about any war things.

I have my opinion and like it or not, I am still a Veegato fan and supporter but I can accept the opinions from people don't like this pairing.

In this case I say one thing: Everybody have their own opinion, and they should support it. And flaming people only they like another pairing is the wrong way.

Think about it
Tiamat
First time Tiamat so serious. I voted but would not say any reasons.

You see what i ment when I posted that entire reply in his other topic with the entire reply in caps.
Well I don't think it's a big secret that I like daikari but you don't have to flame other people for liking Takari for example your post about T-gay.
OF COURSE TAKARI LOVERS WILL FLAME BACK THEN