Join our server on Discord

Poll: Simple choices
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Daikari!!! (Yeah)
64.29%
9 64.29%
Takari (blurgh)
35.71%
5 35.71%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

VeePata issue has evolved!!! CHECK IT OUT
Ok, you can have Veemon if it makes you happy.
Take him and get happy with it.
For me is this theme done.
ya me too*needs a gatomon plush to go with her patamon plush*
well, I voted for Veegato, but I have not wrote it in.

Hybrid, I will talk to you about this chat yesterday coz I got the feeling something pointed out there.

How about we're talking on msn about everything and then I hope we can clear out our differences. This is my offer to you.
What? Is that an offer? To talk things over? You acted the way you did and now you still want to discuss? I did nothing wrong (to you) so I will not discuss nufing!!!

That is all I got to say......do what you gotta do, not discussing nothing thoug.
Well than, have a nice life.

I will never say anything to you about PMs. Rid me off from your lists, It's ok. What must be done must be done.

It seems our point of views are too different to be any longer friends. I'm sorry to say that, but I tried to find a way to talk to you in a private way and you slapped me again in my face.

Well then I cannot do anything more now.

Sorry for the things I did wrong.

If you change your mind later, feel free and inform me.

So far.

Farewell
Too bad I guess, seeing you are with Chibi Biyomon, fully supporting Takari and I'm on Daikari's side. (So its true we don't have something in common.)

So, looks like its the end of the ride for us, heh, thought it would last but looks like I'm wrong.

bye then........

*Like places that raise half-flag on sad moments, I'm killing my sig for this one*
You're wrong Hybrid.

I voted for Daikari, and I'm still supporting it.

K, I did somethings wrong, and I provoked you. But I was angry.

Well like I posted before, if you will contact me again feel free and do this. Maybe we can be talk about it.
You only voted now! After i said you were on Chibi's side with Takari!!!

I was counting the score, only now its 6-3.

**you were like my best buddy online, and taking Chibi's side pissed me off the most, and still on a topic you supported since I met you** So I'm not gonna talk things out in private. Its here or nowhere!!!
Hybrid, that was rude crude and socially unexceptable! Were I you, I'd apoligise to Tiamat as soon as posible! Not only is he a good dude, but a good friend as well! :o
(BTW I voted for Davis as well!)

SaberGatomon said it, and I'll say it again! Twisted
Finally someone with a logical reply. Guys just stop provok