Join our server on Discord

The Worst Thing To Happen To Me....
Listen Misty, I am just saying when it comes to money some people can change and turn very easily. Just protect yourself in any situation. I remember you saying that you hate your father. Now to hear you say this is kind of mind boggling. I still care about you alot, I just have a flu so I am having fun dealing with that. In all honesty, I am glad that you are making the decision to move, it makes me happeh to finally see some progress come out of you. Instead of you complaining about it you are actually doing something about it. Actions speak louder then words, and I am so glad and proud of you that you are gonna move and get away from the pain. Just one little thing...You are gonna be alot further away from me XDDDDD Whatever happens Misty I still care about you and I am just uber glad you are moving. It places a smile in my soul....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
I don't know you very well, but good luck anyway.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Sorry I'm late with this, but I'm glad that you're finally moving towards a better environment, Misty. I remember some of the other problems you had with her and it's good to hear that you're finally going to be around someone who's rational. I'm sure you'll see your friends again despite the move so I wouldn't worry too much about that, being able to have some peace is far more important.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Awwww Gabs..that really means a lot to me...it really does. I may have said that I hated my father, but just as a clarification, I was scared of him because of the past. He has changed a lot now that he has Debbie (his current gf) Sorry to hear that you have the flu. A lot of things are going around at school. I have a minor cold, but my dad has pneumonia, so I'm really worrying, but hoping that he gets better soon. I would hate to see something happen to him. And no....I'm not going to be that far away. Only about 20 miles west from where I live, so it's not that big of a difference. XD I will still see you sometime...one of these days....heehee. Glad to see I'm making progress in your eyes!! ^_^ *hugs back* I will hopefully talk to you soon.

And thanks Crimson and Ray.

Now.....here's the update everyone.

Quote:Okay...the court date went ahead as planned. My mom just sent the papers in so she didn't have to go...of course she disagreed with everything. So now there's another hearing on April 30th. I was at my dad's the weekend and him and I were both sick. I have a cold and he has pneumonia, so I worried about him all weekend and still am. I had some boxes already packed and when I got home last night, the boxes were open...looks like someone helped themselves to my stuff...And....this was bad. And I hope Gol doesn't mind...but something bad happened.

Also when I got home, I went on my room and saw my photo album on the bed opened to some pages that revealed some things that Gol and I did over webcam. My mom's boyfriend said that she took them to the police and she wants to prosecute Gol...and blah blah blah...I have a feeling it's a lie because my mom wouldn't do that. So we shall see what happens. I think that's why I'm so sick today...because I was worrying about what might happen to Gol. Because all day, I felt the urge to throw up and I was gagging for absolutely no reason...

Anyway...I am for sure moving with my dad if he gets placement of me and I'm sure that will happen. I will be in another county not country. Lol. But I will be going to a new school and making new friends. It sucks because the school is huge and ugly. There are two separate campuses for the freshman/sophomores and the juniors/seniors because there are like 500 students to a class. O_o So yeah...that's what will be happening. And I will still update everyone.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA
Ah! Well- I hope you're happier with your dad then! And I wish you and Gol, whichever member he is- a happy relationship. Sorry. My pinoy side kicked in.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers