Join our server on Discord

A Dark Love
Guilmon smiled, gently patting the boy on the head. "I love you, tak." Guilmon said.
Takato smiled an slowly lay in Guilmons claws, enjoying the feeling off the strong dino holding him close, and he fell asleep, feeling loved and wanted...

The night, slowly became day and Takato opened his eyes slowly, feeling himself cuddeled bu his dino partner. He smiled gently and cuddeled him gently, nuzzling the sleeping dinos snout.
Guilmon who was having a dream at the moment, licked Takato back. He was completely satisfied by what happened last night, he was hopeing that it would happen again. A moment later, he stirred from his sleep, "Tak, did you enjoy last night?"
Takato smiled and looked at Guilmon and slowly kissed his lips ever so gently and nuzzeled him slowly. "Yeah Guilmon I loved it, just like I love you" he smiled and cuddeled close into the digimons arms, nuzzling his chest gently, enjoying the feeling of the strong stomach against his cheek, as the young boy curled up in his lovers chest.
Guilmon held Takato close to his body, feeling the boys warmth. he slid a claw down Takato's back, feeling his bottom. "Would you want to do that again, sometime?"
He smiled slowly and nodded gently, kissing him gently on the lips, ebfore rising to his feet. He slowly walked downstairs to make them a nice breakfast, but suddenly there was a bang and a scream. Downstairs, all you could see was a pool of blood and a note.

Dear Guilmon

We know who ypu are, and we know about your feelings for this boy, if you ever want to see him again, I suggest you come to the old ware house immediatly
Signed X
OOC: DUN DUN DUUNNNNNNN!!!! sorry i had to do that :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Guilmon quickly jumped to his feet, THAT WAS TAKATO!!! he quickly rushed downstairs, teethbared, ready to kill if someone was harming his partner. He found nothing except a pool of blood- and a slip of paper-. OH GOD! NOOO! tell me thats not takato's blood. the Guilmon thought, beginning to cry. Then he noticed the slip of paper next to the blood. After quickly reading it, he grew angrier. "DAMN YOU! You BASTARDS!" with that, Guilmon quickly ran to the warehouse. He quickly looked around before entering the building, for he did not want to be ambushed.
Takato lay there, bruises covering his body, and blood running down his cheek gently, one of the kids was busy kicking Takato in the stomach. It was clear that not only was Takato tied up, but also unconsious. Two of the other boys turned round and grinned at Guilmon.

"We had heard rumours that a digimon had fallen for a human, well we couldn't let you guys have a happy ever after could we" he snickered.
Guilmon growled, "So, you guys are the BASTARDs that attacked Takato." Guilmon, quickly dashed towards them, blinded by anger.