Join our server on Discord

A Dark Love
Another Digimon roleplay, and this one should work a little better then the others since I have become a better roleplayer over the few months I have been gone.

It has been two months since Guilmon was brought back from his evil side by Takato, but after steeping so far into the dark, not all of it dissapered, he now had a darker side, and knew about the negative things in the world, as well as the positive, this has caused him to mature and now thinks like an adult, then a mee child. But as his mind has matured, so has his emotions, and he has come to find himself thinking about Takato, his sweet innocent smile, his heartful laugh and pure soul. Guilmon soon finds himself becoming possesive of the boy, wanting to make him his own, though he would never want to hurt Takato, but it seems that hes not the only one with their eyes on Takato, who will finally claim Takato as their own?

Takato- me
Guilmon-
Henry-
Terriermon-
Rika-
Renamon-
Others-

Forms for human:

Name:
Looks like:
Personality:
Extars:
Background:
Secrets:

And for a digimon:

Name:
Type:
Looks like:
Personality:
Extras:
Background:
Secrets:
i cant decide, either guilmon...or renamon.. couldja choose for me?
Well do a sample post for both and I shall decide, it can be any situation for the posts ^^.
ooh! ill be renamon! ^_^

Name: Renamon
Type: Fox Spirit
Looks like: um...renamon?
Personality: shady, jaded view on life.
Extras: ?
Background: again, ?
Secrets: if i told you, they wouldnt be secrets anymore!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
uhm... just saying but... this is a yaoi board... so i just realised... how come you put gender as a stat?
oh yeah just realized that...why would there be females in a yaoi RP? :shock:

EDIT: wait i had anoher thought. why CANT females be in a yaoi RP? :?: who says they have to have sex? :)
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Thats what I thought yaio rp is not all about sex Lol, their can be sides romances, just the main one is yaio.
well, yes they can be in a yaoi rp... but wheres the fun in not having sex? this is supposed to be about dark secrets and coming out of the closet >.>
who says they have to be SEXUAL secrets? :P
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
It is, but that does not mean resticting to only males, because that is a bit of a bore, and excluding people, I mean boys are allowed in Yuri rps, they just do not have sex. Anyway may I see a sample post please for both of you?