Join our server on Discord

A Dark Love
OOC: i know... i just havent posted because i want Cboy to catch up(somewhat) because i have something planed for him, since he is now playing... it is ESSENTIAL that he catches up or it probably wont be as possible to pull off....

IC: Guilmon sighed a bit, "Let me know if i'm hurting you too much, because I will never forgive myself if i hurt you, or cause you pain." he said, before sliding the tip of his cock inside Takato's asshole. Guilmon groaned a bit as his meat sank in another 2 inches.[/i]
Takato did feel immense pain from Guilmon, but he said nothing, he knew he would soon get used to the feeling, so he simply smiled at Guilmon and kissed him softly on the lips, arms wrapped round the dinos neck loosely, this was completely new to him, but for some reason, it felt right with Guilmon, like this was supposed to happen.
Guilmon sank his member deeper inside Takato, groaning slightly at how tight the boy was. As he was imapling his partner on his dick, he locked lips with him, his tongue exploring his mouth.
Takato could only moan into the kiss as he was being taken by the digimon had wanted him all his life. He held on tighter, and opened his mouth more for his partner, his own cock dribbling pre-cum all over Guilmons stomach, Takato could not believe this feeling, he could feel Guilmons lust, but also a love burning so strong between the two.
Guilmon sank the rest of his member deep inside Takato, panting. He felt something wet and sticky sliding down his belly. Looking down, he noticed a clear liquid excreting from his partner, "Oh, getting a little wet, I see...". He slid a finger up his stomach and on the tip of Takato's member, wiping all his pre-cum, before sticking it inside his muzzle. "Mhhmm....You taste good, Tak." the Dinosaur said, before grasping the boys cock in his claw.
Takato moaned deeply, hands clenching the bed sheets, his cock was swelling up, pretty soon he would burst, not to mention the fact that Guilmons large dino cock was in his virgin ass, was creating pleasure far beyond his wildest dreams.

"Guilmon...harder....faster" he whimpered, begging the lustfull dgimon to take him with more force.
Guilmon did as he was commanded, pulling out his cock almost all the way out, and with incredible force, pushed it back inside. All the while, he was jerking his partner off. "How...are...you...feeling...tak..?" Guilmon panted each word out with every pump he made inside his partner.
Takato panted heavily, maoning a few times, his own cock would soon shoot its seed everywhere, but he did he slowly pulled Guilmons head gently oer his cock and with that, short his warm, sticky seed into the dinos mouth, as he was continually pounded by the dinos large cock, his breath stii caught in his throat.
OOC: Now who has the spelling and grammar problem. >.>

IC: Guilmon was caught by surprise by Takato's tactic, but he loved him more than ever now. If Takato's body was good before, the young boy's cum was worth more. Guilmon licked off as much of the boy's seed as he could off of his face, and began to lap at the boy's member. "Tak, you taste delicious." the dinosaur said, feeling a strange mixture of pain and pleasure from his member. Guilmon screamed as he came inside the boy, clawing at the boys' back with his free hand.
Takato screamed loudly, as he felt the seed shoot into his hole. He panted heavily, and slowly looked up at Guilmon with a warm smile, and gently puled himself up, not caring about the pain in his ass, and gently kissed Guilmon on the lips, Guilmon had finally claimed Takato as his own.