Join our server on Discord

A Dark Love
"Do you...Answer me thruthfully... Do you love me?" he asked, feeling extremely embarrased.
Takato stared at Guilmon, his eyes wide and he just stared, his heart pounding and he could not say anything, he was so paralyzed with fear, in truth, Takato had always had a bit of a crush on Guilmon, he slowly moved a little closer, and said in a voice that only Guilmon could hear.

"Yes..."

Takatos cheeks went slightly pink, and he looked down, afraid that Guilmon would hurt him or attack him for loving him.
Guilmons heart jumped with glee, literally jumping on Takato, after hearing his partners' word. "The truth is...I love you too, Takato." he said, giving his partner a loving lick. "Since we have that out of the way, i want to ask the favor of....having sex..." he said, turning a deeper shade of red that even his scales couldn't hide.
Takato was scared, not because he feared Guilmon, but he feared sex, he was very shy on the matter, but he was ready to do this, for Guilmon, and decided to answer with a gentle kiss to Guilmons maw, causing him to close his eyes, his cheeks turning bright pink, and his heart beating faster and faster. Takato was going to belong to Guilmon.
Guilmon began to murr, as his prick slid out of his sheathe. He forced his tongue inside the young boy's mouth. His fantasies finally becoming reality.
OOC: since noone esle is going to, i'll just control Rika. untill someone else does.

IC:

Renamon had just finished destroying an evil digimon, and absorbed its data. "Nice shot renamon!" rika said, holding her fist out. Renamon grinned and said "thanks Rika"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Takato blyshed furiously as he felt the tongue in his mouth and closed hie eyes and shakily wrapped his thin arms round Guilmons waist, openeing his mout slightly for Guilmon to have a better taste, so many thing were rushing through his head. He wondered what this relationship would lead to, but right now he allowed Guilmon to have what he had wanted for months and months...
Guilmon had pushed Takato on his back, while using his paws, he pulled down the boys' boxers, tossing them aside. By now, his member was fully erect, a 12 inch by 2.5 inch monster. Guilmon began probing Takato's virgin ass-hole with his prick, "A-Are you sure, you w-wanna go through with this? I don't want to hurt you, Takato..." Guilmon tried to sooth the nervous boy. He truly did not want to do anything to hurt Takato, both physically, and emotionally. Digi-god knows what kind of problems Takato would have if he was emotionally scarred by this event.
Takato slowly looked up at Guilmon and kissed his lips gently, stroking his chest ever so slowly, and he nodded with a smile, pressing small kisses to the digimons neck, not afraid to let Guilmon be his first, he know understood why Guilmon was so angry when people got close, the digimon wanted Takato all to himself, which made the human boy blush at the tought, but shook it off and kept kissing his neck.
OOC: attn altima, we can post in the HIVE rp again.

IC:

"okay renamon, we should head back home. its getting way late." rika said. renamon replied "whatever you say Rika." she appeared next to Rika in an insant, then picked her up and sprinted back home.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan