Join our server on Discord

A Dark Love
Guilmon noticed an eerie and aqward(?) silence. He turned around, facing Takato, "What is it Tak? I'm sorry that i had to scare off the kid, it's just that he HURT you, and as your digital partner, I couldn't stand for it."
Takato stared at Guilmon for quite some time, before slowly smiling, glad that Guilmon had been there for him, and nodding slowly, he rose to his feet and slowly hugged Guilmon and rested his head on his shoulder.

"Thanks Guilmon, how can I repay you, anyway, you name it and its done" he smiled slowly.
"A-Anything..?" he asked, knowing what he desired. He shook his head widly, trying to shake the thought, which was an extremely difficult task to do. "I don't know how yet... But, I'll let you know, when I may cash out on that. Are we still gonna stay in the park?" Guilmon asked, stretching some more, before lying down on the grass, like an obedient dog.
Takato smiled and slowly nodded "Sure, whenever you want, and as for staying in the park, yeah I guess for a bit" he smiled slowly and lay down on the grass slowly, eyes closing.

About a month passed with not much activity, Takato was still clueless about Guilmons obession over him, and life seemed to be going normal for the boy, but soon it would all change. Takato was busy laying in bed, it was ten o' clock at night and he was awake still, utterly bored.
Guilmon walked into the room, back so soon from his nightly raiding of the kitchen's fridge. "Oh, Tak, your still awake?" he asked the yound boy.
Takato blinked slowly and smiled and waved gently at Guilmon. "Heya Guilmon, yep still awake, guess your finished having your midnight snack" he teased, placing his hans behind his head, his chets bare, only wearing boxers, leaving the rest of his body bare, since it was summer, he liked to wear only boxers at night.
Suddenly, Guilmon thought of a good idea. "Uhm, Takato...Do I still have that little thank you reward?" He asked the semi-nude boy, hoping his plan would work.
Takato blinked and frowned slowly, trying to remember, then his face brightened up and he smiled as he remembered.

"Yeah I remember now, so what did you want?" he asked curiously and slowly tilted his head curiously to the left, wondering waht Guilmon would say.
"First off, you have to promise to not get mad, or laugh, or anything. I want you to answer me thruthfully." Guilmon stated, setting some ground rules for this kind of thing would be good.
Takato blinked and nods slowly, wondering what could be so important that he needed rules.

"Sure Guilmon, just tell me, whats wrong buddy?" he asked with a small smile on his face, placing his chon on his legs and wrapping his arms round his legs.