Join our server on Discord

A Dark Love
"Friends from school, Tak?" Guilmon asked.
Takato blinked slowly and shook his head slowly, having no idea who they were, and having no idea they were flirting with him and one of the boys had the cheek to squeeze Takatos bum, causing the young boy to jump in suprise.
Oh! No-one gets to touch Tak's bum except me! Guilmon Growled at the stranger, before pouncing on top of him. "Don't you ever TOUCH Tak again!" he spat at the stranger.
The stranger screamed and after nodding a few times, pushed Guilmon off and ran down the street. Takato blinked and stared at Guilmon, never seeing his dino parter so mad.

"Guilmon...whats wrong?"
As quickly as it came, Guilmons' anger quickly subsided. "Oh, uhm...nuthin'..." he said, assuming his position beside Takato. he looked into his partners' eyes, "Why do you ask?"
Takato blinked ever so slowly, but shrugged and slowly kept walking, and the other kids who ha dbeen flirting, now knew to stay away, as for they could see, that Guilmon had claimed Takato as his own already, and it was clear that the possesive dino would not let anybody get in his way. Takato however seemed to still be too innocent to understand these things.
Guilmon kept following his Partner, keeping an eye on the strangers. Guilmon had the urge to ask his partner something. "Tak, may I ask you something?" he asked, keeping up with Takato.
Takato blinked gently and looked down at Guilmon curiously, wondering what the question would be, but since Guilmon had such a big curiosity, he guessed it could be anything from some serious question to asking why penut butter is brown instead of yellow with bits peanuts in them.

"Sure Guilmon, what is it?" he asked.
Guilmon gulped before asking his question. "Wh-Wh-..." he said nervously, "What d'ya think of me? I-I-I mean, d'ya...l-like m-me?"
Takato blinked and smiled happily and hugged him gently, not caring that they were in public.

"Of course I like you Guilmon, your my best friend, were partners!" he smiled slowly and slowly rose back to his feet, that beautiful, innocent smile on his face, clueless about the real question.