Join our server on Discord

A Dark Love
Takatos thin and gently body was visble to the digimons eyes as he srubbed his hair gently, humming a soft tune, a happy tune, one that was filled with hope and kindness, but that had always been Takatos style. He continued to scrub through his hair, getting any dirt he could find, unaware of his obessed digimon taking a look at him. He slowly reached for the shampoo and squeezed the bottle and the green liquid formd in his hand and he rubbed it into his messy hair, still humming the same old tune.
"ohh" Guilmon groaned longingly. After seeing Takato's body, he now wanted him more than ever. he curiously looked at his partner's crotch, hoping to get a good glimpse of it, sadly, Takato's position blocked most of it from view. Guilmon did not want to give up now. he oppened the door more wider, and stepped inside the bathroom quietly.
Takato had not yet heard Guilmon and continued to enjoy the feeling of the shampoo in his hair, as he slowly washed it out and sighed happily as the suds went into the drain and he rubbed soap over his thin chest, his hair now seemed to sparkle, it had been a while since he had last washed it after all.
OOC: what should i do, noone is controlling rika.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Guilmon began to plan out his actions, his member poking out of his pouch at the thought of what he was about to do. He pounced on top of Takato.
Takato yelled loudly and fell down on the shower as he was pounced on.

"Guilmon what are you doing!?" he yelled and tried to wiggle under the dinasours weight, but he could do little since the dinasour had much more muscle and strength then the boy.

"Guilmon this is not funny, and this is no time for games!"
Suddenly Guilmon got off the boy, as his cheeks flushed a bright crimson. "I-I...I'm sorry." he apologized.
Takato blinked and sighed slowly and smiled and patted his head, thinking he was just being a playfully dinasour and smiled happily at him, not noticing the certain member poking out of Guilmon.

"Its okay big fellah" he smiled and slowly slipped on a new t-shirt and some trouers, and slowly walked out the bathroom door.
Guilmon followed Takato out of the bathroom, cursing himself for his cowardliness. So close..., "So, what are we going to do, now?"
"Well I guess we can go check out the town, maybe go to the park, its a good thing nobody minds seeing digimons about on the street anymore" he smiled slowly and opened the front door, glad that Guilmon was okay now. As they walked down the street, Takato blinked curiously as a few boys whistled.

"Hey there cutie, want to come back to my place?" one asked.