Join our server on Discord

A Dark Love
Takato smiled and slowly shook his head. "No, I just get embaressed, since my body is so well uhh, feeble compared to yours" he blushed as he noticed Guilmons body and how strong he was compared to the young boy before him, who lowered his head and blushed gently.
"Well, there is no need for you to feel ashamed of yourself, Takato. Feel happy with what you have, for its whats on the inside that counts." Guilmon said, reassuring his lover.
Takato smiled happily and suddenly pulled Guilmon into the shower with him and hugged him happily, and begna to gently place kisses on his lovers neck before resting his cheeks on his shoulders and sighing happily, his gentle body resting against the dinos strong chest.
All this attention that Guilmon was getting was beginning to make him a little excited, as his member poked out of the slit. It was about halfway out, before he noticed. Blushing slightly, the digi-dino covered it, not wanting Takato to get the wrong idea.
Takato blinked as he saw this and smiled slowly and pulled Guilmons claws away and slowly stared at him. "I want to make you happy" was all he said before kneeling down and slowly placing his mouth over the big dino meat and gently began to suck away at it, squeezing those large red balls.
Guilmon shuddered, as the boy sucked at his hard-on. The water running down his chest soothed him, as he murred, placing a red claw upon Takato's head. "Mrrrm....Th-thanks Takato..."
Takato blushed gently and simply smiled as he continued to suck teasingly at his lovers rock hard memebr and soon he began to pick up the pace, and soon started to suck as hard and fast as he could, his head bobbing up and down, a he forced all of the dinos cock down his throat, enjoying the sweet, salty taste as he continued to suck away.
Guilmon arched his back, as the boy continued to suck away at his meat. god, he's a natural cock sucker... Guilmon thought, as he could feel his orgasm approaching very quickly. He helped Takato take his meat, by pushing his head up and down his member. "Nggnn....Takato...I'm gunna..." he mumbled, his tail wagging from side to side.
Takato understood and braced himself for the seed he loved so much, but before the dino would cum, he would suck away as fast as his small mouth would let him, this had to be perfect for his lover, to prove just how devoted he was to him and being his lover. He continued to suck away, his mout muscles sore, but he just kept going.
Guilmon suddenly bucked his hips in a roar, as his warm dino-seed shot out of him, into Takato's eager mouth.