Join our server on Discord

A Dark Love
Takato blinked slowly and stared at his dino lover and gave him an innocent look, his head now resting on the dino's chest, his hair covereing his left eye slightly.

"Like what Guilmon?" he asked curiously.
"Dunno, thats why I asked..." the dinosaur said, staring deep into his lovers eyes. Guilmon parted the hair covering the boys eye, before giving him a lick.
Takto closed his eyes gently as he felt the warm lick and murred ever so deeply, his slightly pink cheeks now revealed and he stared up at Guilmon and spoke gently.

"Whatever you want to try or do Guilmon, I will do with you, so if there is something you want to do, don't be afraid to ask" he smiled.
Guilmon sighed, "Then.. I guess, I'll go rest a bit then... to give me time to think of what to do.." The digi-dino said, closing his eyes, leaning on the pillow.
Takato smiled slowly and gently lay down beside his lover, cuddling close as he pulled the blanket over them. He took slow, deep breaths as he enjoy the touch of his lover against his back, never had he been happier.
Guilmon slowly fell asleep, against the warmthness of the boy's body. He had a dream, a dream in which both he and Takato didn't have a care. They both were having a great time, Guilmon rather enjoyed this dream.
Takato slowly opened his eyes to the sight of the first morning rays, and slowly looked over and smiled gently as he saw his sleeping mate beside him, and he slowly pulled him closer and kissed his chest and neck before reaching his lips and giving him a soft, warm kiss, before saying.

"Guilmon, its morning, wakey wakey...or I will shower alone" he grinned.
As soon as Takato said 'Shower alone' Guilmon woke up. The digi-dino gave his lover a lick, jumping off the bed, and heading over to the bathroom.
Takato giggeled and slowly started to pull his clothes off, revealing his thin yet gentle body. He slowly rose to his feet and shyly walked into the bathroom and with his cheeks red as roses, he quickly turned on the water and making sure it was nice and warm, slowly slipped in, blushing furiously and so shy that he did not even glance at Guilmon.
Guilmon saw how red Takato was, "Takato... Does taking a shower with me make you that uncomfortable?" he asked the boy.