Join our server on Discord

A Dark Love
"oh, takato..." Guilmon leaned over, embracing the boy, with a tight grip. "I would never leave you..."
Spambot gone-- continue.
Takato hugged him tightly and buried his face into his chest, shaking ever so gently, enjoying the arms of his lover around his small body, tears slowly rolling down his cheeks.

"Please let me be yours forever, I don't want to be alone" he said, trying to breath properly thanks to his crying.
"I will always be there for you.." Guilmon said.
Altima Wrote:"I will always be there for you.." Guilmon said.

Takato smiled slowly, the tears soon left his sore eyes, the shaking stopped and he slowly cuddeled into the dinos chest and sighed softly, a warm smile on his face as he wrapped his arms round Guilmons waist.
"Guilmon wrapped his arms around his lover tightly. He gave the boys face a caring lick.
Takato smiled and slowly stared at Guilmon as he felt the lick and softly kissed the dinos lips and then rested his head on his shoulder and continued to enjoy the affectionate hug the two shared and he softly stroked the dinos back with his finger tips.
Guilmon continued to hug the boy, sliding his claw down his back, resting it on the boys bum, without even noticing what he was doing.
Altima Wrote:Guilmon continued to hug the boy, sliding his claw down his back, resting it on the boys bum, without even noticing what he was doing.

Takato blushed ever so gently and smiled slowly and kissed Guilmons nose ever so gently and slowly scratched him behind the ear gently, and nuzzled his cheek against the dinos very own.
"D'ya...d'ya wanna do something..?" the digi-dino asked.