Join our server on Discord

A Dark Love
"Yeah... sure.." Guilmon said as quietly as possible, not wanting to provoke another cough attack.
(You going to post in the Yaio Resort?)

Takato smiled slowly and runs down stairs and a few minutes passed, before he came back with a huge bowl of vanilla icecream and a giant spoon, as he scopped some up and gently pushed it into the dinos mouth.
OOC: maybe...

IC: Thanks.." he said, allowing the cold ice cream to slide down his throat. He imagined it as takatos cum, only colder. He suddenly got horny because of that thought, as his member poked out. Guilmon didn't notice it, yet.
OOC: oops sorry, thought you had joined XD.

Takato blushed as he saw the member, but knew that Guilmon needed not that kind of treatment, not yet anyway, so he continued to feed Guilmon the vanilla ice cream, a warms mile on his face, glad he could helped his loved one when he was in pain.
Suddenly, he noticed his member poking out, "Oh, sorry tak, I was just thinking of something..." he said, eating more of the ice cream. "Thanks, though.."
Takato lau8ghed gently and kissed his cheek and kept on feeding his lover ice cream. "Its okay Guilmon, and no worries, I love you, I have to take care of you when your ill" he smiled happily.
"Thanks..." Guilmon said,smiling as a tear ran down his cheek. He was now beginning to feel slightly better, or at least, not like he was going to cough any minute now.
Takato looked at the tear and slowly wi[ed it away with his fingers and hugged Guilmon and snuggeled close and kissed his neck ever so gently. "Guilmon, never leave me okay, I had a really bad dream where you left..."
"Y-you saw me...dissapear?" Guilmon asked the young boy, confused.
Takato blinked and gave him an odd look and slowly shook his head in confusion at his mates strange behaviour.

"No it was a dream, you said I was a freak and nobody could love me...but I was a good sex toy, and that you were going to find a tighter hole and you left me" he said, looking down, tears rolling down his cheeks. "I guess I fear I am not good enough for you Guilmon..."