Join our server on Discord

A Dark Love
guilmon feared losing his partner, as he clung to takato. he whispered into the boys ears, "takato... I love you." he then licked the boys ear.
Takato blinked slowly as he opened his eyes and smiled happily and cuddeled close to the male and kissed his snout gently. "I love you too Guilmon" he smiled innocently.
Guilmon cuddled the boy a little, before falling sound asleep.

A week had gone by, so far nothing bad had happened during that time, except for Guilmon feeling a little ill. At the moment, Guilmon was resting in the bed, coughing slightly.
Takato had grown worried for his lover and rubbed his back gently and scratched him behind his ear gently and stared at his lover with concern in his usual happy go lucky eyes.

"Guilmon whats wrong? Please tell me, I am here for you, maybe we should see a doctor..." he trailed off.
"Dummo...AAAACHOOO!" Guilmon said, before sneezing. To the Digimon, he seemed to be suffering from Digi-Flu. This virus came around once every few years for a Digimon. It was the exact same thing as the flu, but only Digimon could contract it, and it usually was a little more tiring for the Digimon. "I fphink Ib gobt deh Bi-IIIchoo!! Bdigi-fwoo..." he saind, sniffeling a bit. each time he sneezed, Guilmon went slightly cross-eyed.
Takato tried not to giggle, but he found it rather funny, and a small one came out, as he tried to cover up his smile, his lover looked so silly as he sneezed.
"Ta-ha-aaah!" Guilmon tried to speak, covering his noze as he stiffled a sneeze with his claws. "Takato...I feel thirtsy... some water please..?" he asked, as his throat was getting raspy from all the sneezing and coughing. He let out another cough.
Takato smiled slowly and walked downstairs, looking through the fridge and slowly pulled some fizzy water out and poured it gently and slowly placed the bottle back, and popped some ice into it. Finally deciding to take it back to his mate, he slowly walked up the stairs and handed the water to his mate happily.
"tha-hahrn mh!" he said, grasping the glass with one hand, and covering hs cough with his other. he tried to drink it down so he could feel better.
Takato softly rubbed Guilmons throat with his soft hand, learning in shcool that it can sometimes help a cough. He smiled happily and suddenly got an idea.

"Hey Guilmon, I heard in class that ice cream can relax a sore throat, would you like some vanilla ice cream?" he asked his ill loved one, a gentle smile on the boys face.