Join our server on Discord

A Dark Love
"Ok, then.." Gizermon said, placing his arms on Takatos' sides, he humped into Takato, pulling him down on his meat at the same time.
Takato closed his eyes tightly and panted heavily, his breath caught in his mouth, he was in pure heaven as he felt himself being pounded by his lover, as he screamed his name in love.

------------------------------------------------------------

That night as the pair cuddeled up in the blankets, a figure in the shadows whispered Guilmons name, behind the man was a portal and he motioned for the dino to come forward.

"Guilmon...its time to see what5 the future lies in store for you..."
Guilmon was shocked at the intruders' sudden appearance. "Tell me, why should I follow someone I have just met?" Guilmon asked, with his teeth bared, in case this intruder decided to pull off something funny.
The figure chuckeled deeply and waved his hand, and an instant he and Guilmon had vanished from the room and they stood in the living room of a rather nice looking home, a beautiful black sofa, witha nice warm fire place, a large television in the corner, with photographs along the walls. The figure placed a finger on his hidden lips.

"Do not fear, nobody can see us"

With that, the door opened and out came a rather suprising figure, a large dino stood at over six feet. His eyes were rather sharp and a bright yellow, and he seemed to inspect the room before slowly relaxing his gaze and setting himself on the couch, the creature had thick muscular arms and legs with a rather rock hard chest, his claws sharp and threatining, this was the future Guilmon. A few seconds later another figure appeared, this one was completely different. With large spikey brown hair, and ever so gently tanned skin, with big brown eyes. His body was nicely toned, but by no means as powerful as the dinos and he seemed to be a little shorter, the young man was both handsome and adorable with his bright smile, it was Takato.

The second the future Guilmon was Takato, a large smile appeared on his serious face, and he patted his lap, which Takato happily cuddeled into as the dino stroked the young ones hair and nuzzeled his neck.
"W-whats this all about?" Guilmon nervously asked the hidden figure, feeling uncomfortable to see his futer self and his future lover. I know that in most of this kinda crap, something bad is gonna happen. He thought, a sense of dread building up in his abdomen.
The figure turned to him and he clicked his fingers and the scene changed, Takato was on the edge of the cliff, fire surronding him, Guilmon was calling to him but Takato just smiled sadly and slowly closed his eyes a tear rolling down his cheek. He slowly drop off the cliff, his body glowing a bright gold and he dissapered in a flash of white, the scenery changed as the fire dissapered, and flowers began to bloom, but Guilmon was crying his heart out.

"This is your future Guilmon, I am here to help you try and change it, wether you listen to me is your own choice.."
Guilmon began to shake involunatirly, as he turned to one side, and hacked up. once his display was over, he turned to the stranger. "Why.... why is this going to happen?"
The figure slowly turned to Guilmon and clicked his fingers once more so they were back in the bedroom and he folded his arms and slowly looked out the window.

"You and Takato have a great bond as lovers and partners, and that bond can give strength, that strength is wanted by many humans and digimons alike, I cannot say exactly why, but just be careful" and with that the figure was gone.
"I-I will... Guilmon said quietly. He turned towards Takato, and placed a kiss on his cheek. Tears rolled down his face, for he did not want anything to happen to his partner.
The figure nodded and dissapered. Takato smiled in his sleep at the kiss and without knowing it, nuzzeled into his mates chest, breathing ever so gently as he continued to cuddle close to his lover and partner.