Join our server on Discord

BDSM RP
"Well, aren't we a horny little bitch," said Shadow, giving her a lustful grin. With a quick spin, he had her underneath him, his hardon pointed at her entrance.

"Better behave yourself, or you might just join Godyss in slavery," he teased, suddenly spearing into her cunny.
Tryst moaned loudly and nipped Shadow's nose "I'd like to see you try, big boy." She said teasingly.
"Mmm, don't tempt me, you naughty girl," he purred, starting up a steady rythm, pumping in and out of the Tryst's tight pussy.

"Enjoying the show, my little whore?" he said, looking at the bound Godyss.
Godyss smirked at the battle of wills, silently hoping that Tryst won. "Yes, Master, very much." Godyss said her breath hitching in her throat.
"Heheh... I intend to..." Tryst smirked, squeezing Shadow's balls almost to the point of pain. She laughed at Godyss's response "Glad to hear it, honey..."
Shadow growled as his balls were squeezed in a vice-like grip, giving the hot demon an evil grin.

"Ohhh...is that best you can do?" he sneered, his pumping speeding up, pounding into the hot muff.
"Nnhh... You wish..." Tryst grinned darkly and squeezed again... although, this time, with what felt like talons. Sharp talons.

OOC: lol
Shadow hissed as it felt like his cock was being cut with knives. Though it hurt like hell, he'd be damned if he let a woman beat him.

"So...you wanna...play...rough, eh? Two...can play...at that," he growled, then he grabbed her breasts and dug his claws into the flesh, his thumb claws pushing into her erect nipples, drawing blood. He sped up his humping, ignoring the feeling of his cock being torn apart.

OOC: My character is very resiliant...and he's no stranger to pain, so you're going to have to do better than that.
Tryst unclenched her hand, hissing loudly "That's more like it!" She bit his neck; mock vampirific.

OOC: :P "he'd be damned if he let a woman beat him" Good thing she's a Demon then, eh?
OOC: Okay, then he'll be damned if he let a woman beat him. Happy now?

IC:

Shadow groaned as she bit into his neck, her vampiric act driving his libido into overdrive.

"Ohh, you are such a hot bitch," he growled, pounding into her, his cock a black blur. He groped her tits, blood oozing down them from where his claws dug into the flesh.