Join our server on Discord

BDSM RP
OOC: This is the rejuvinated roleplay for the bondage/slave rp that is now technically dead. Anyone interested go ahead and join.

IC:
*Godyss laid on the bed face down on the four poster bed. Her hands were raised above her head and tied to the head board, her legs were stretched out behind her. The red furred vixen buried her head into the pillow under her face.*
"When you are punished, you will say 'Thank you, Master, may I have another, Master?' Do you understand?" A mysterious man said from beside the bed. The cat'o'nine was raised from above her and slammed onto Godyss' bare back.
*Godyss groaned aloud and arched her back, then buried her head further into the pillow.*
"Yes master...Thank you, Master. May I-" Godyss' voice trailed off.
"Hmmm....I see you need further instruction. I'd like to introduce you to someone." Said the mystery man.

OOC: Anyone may join. One thing about this rp, for me, is that I don't want this to be a safety rp. Thanks!
OOC: RAWR! Twisted

Name - Tryst
Age - 12 (although, because of her Demon side, she is better considered as a 20 year old :P)
Gender - Female
Type - Demon/Phoenix Hybrid
Description - See picture. 1.2m tall as Demon. 0.7m tall as Phoenix, 3.6m wingspan.
Picture - LINKIE! mrgreen

Wink
OOC:

Profile: Dark Panthermon (name: Shadow)

role: Master

Dark Panther digimon who is very dominating, yet has a soft side.

Cock size: eight by one

Quote:One thing about this rp, for me, is that I don't want this to be a safety rp
Meaning what, exactly? And could I be the person the mysterious man introduces? I'm anxious to start dominating someone, hehehe Twisted
OOC: Yeah I guess, is that cool with you Grim? Go ahead and start Cboy.
Hanging back in the shadows, most of his body hidden in the darkness, was a black panther with a leather whip in his hand. He had been patiently waiting for his cue, silently eager to put this new sub in her place. Now, he stepped forth, revealing himself.

"Hello, slave," he growled upon stepping into the light, his green eyes gleaming with hidden excitement. He slapped his curled up whip against the palm of his hand, making a loud slap.
OOC: Hey, we've got the perfect Ying-Yang situation here! W00T! mrgreen

IC:

Tryst, not being one for subtlety, didn't step out of the shadows. Instead, in an over dramatic display, she simply appeared in her full Demon form, wreathed in fire for a second "Mmm, this one is juicy..." She said, leaning against the wall to observe... for now.
OOC: You got that right, Grim.

IC: Godyss jumped as she heard a new voice behind her. Her muscles tightened as the whip sounded loudly against her Master's hand. She thought about saying something or pulling away, but thought better of it. Then she would get punished double.
OOC: Is the mysterious man going to play a part in this?

IC:

Shadow ran a clawed finger down the vixen's spine, all the way to her ass. "You've been a very bad slave, slut," he growled, uncoiling his whip and letting it crack through the air. "Now, what do you say when you're punished, whore?" he asked in a calm voice, suddenly bringing the whip down across her back, leaving a bloody slash.
"Mmm..." Tryst stepped up behind Godyss and slowly ran her tongue over the wound from the whip silently, winking slyly at Shadow.
OOC: Cboy, you are the myserious man.....k?

IC:
Godyss jerked back and grunted in pain. After the whip cracked on her back, Godyss felt a tongue graze the line on her back where the whip had broken the skin. That was agony on top of agony. It was like being thrown into a wall with a sunburn all over your body. The pain was intensified. "Thank you for punishing me, Master-" Godyss said trying to mask the pain and hunger in her voice. "May I please have another, Master?" Godyss finally grunted out.