Join our server on Discord

BDSM RP
OOC: What, you think my character's a weak little kitten? He can handle himself. And izzy, are there any limits to what we can do to Godyss?

IC:

"Mmm, couldn't hurt," murred Shadow, leaning down to Godyss'es neck. He ran his scratchy tongue over the wound, murring at the taste of the blood. "Are you enjoying this, slut?" he said, breathing hotly on her neck, running his coiled up whip up and down her back.
OOC: No, no limits. Anything is welcomed.

IC:
"Hmmm....yes, Master, very much." Godyss moaned out.
"Ooh, the truth this time..." Tryst smirked knowingly, circling around in front of Godyss.
"Hmm, well we'll have to something about that won't we," said Shadow, getting up and heading over to a wall loading with BDSM equipment. Picking out a seven-by-one vibrator, he strolled over to the bound vixen.

"Hey Tryst, why don't we give our little slut a nice show...see if she can take the sight of two furs making hot, sexy love without cumming," said Shadow, switching the vibrator on and shoving it into Godyss's cunny.
"Ooo, you think faster than me!" Tryst winked cutely before, quicker than any eye could follow, darting behind Shadow, pouncing him to the floor hard.
Godyss smiled as Tryst jumped on Shadow. They were mistaken if they thought they were going to tempt her. Godyss had always been able to hold back her orgasms. She smiled to herself.
"Ommff," grunted Shadow as he was pounced to the floor by the eager demoness. "Damn, aren't you eager," he chuckled, lifting Tryst off of him long enough for him to flip over onto his back. He then pulled the demon into a hot kiss, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. His paws ran up and down her back (does she have wings in her demon form?), moving down to grope her ass a few times.
OOC: :P No wings. Unless she decides to have them.

IC:

Tryst giggled into Shadow's mouth, kissing back as she did some groping of her own; squeezing his balls tightly.
Shadow murred into her mouth, his cock throbbing with need. Breaking the passionate smooch, he smiled at the horny demon.

"So, should I eat you out first or do you want to blow me? Or should we just skip the foreplay and screw each other's brains out?" he purred, his tail slithering under her body and rubbing her pussy teasingly.

OOC: Hey izzy, could you check your PM box the first chance you get, please?
Tryst laughed and squeezed Shadow's balls tighter "Shut up and fuck me already!"

OOC: I'm sure Frea will be disturbed if she hears that! lol

Frea - :shock:
Tryst - Twisted