Join our server on Discord

BDSM RP
Hell, I'm getting wet just listening to her! Tryst thought. Heheh... and there's no point hiding pain from me, hun...
OOC: I don't see how, since I'm assuming he was introducing me.

IC:

"Yes, you can, slut!" he snarled, bring the whip back and cracking it over her back, leaving another red slash. He smirked at Tryst, who he knew was probably dripping wet. His own cock was starting to rise, making his black jeans tight.
OOC: Can you say major trip mode. My bad Cboy, I misunderstood you. The mysterious man was the original master, he will/can be an open character, I guess.

IC: It felt like getting shot in the back. The pain from the second blow was worse than the first. The heat that the strikes were causing spread throughout her entire body. Godyss cried out in pain. "Please!!" Godyss screamed. After a moment, she had semi-composed herself. Panting she said, "Thank you, Master. May I please have another?"
Tryst leant back with a devilish smirk. While manipulating fire, heat, was her forte... cold was simply the absence of it. And therefore just as easy. She breathed out mist and giggled silently, showing off her now-frozen tongue to Shadow before licking along the new whip-cut, chilling it, numbing in a semi-pleasurable way.

OOC: :P Ying-Yang... gotta love it.
OOC: lol @ Grim

IC: It felt like an ice cube being rubbed on a burn. It alleviated the pain, somewhat. Calming down tremendously now, Godyss tried to catch her breath, take short deep breats.

OOC:
'And for #1 pain relief choose Bayer'
Sorry, couldn't help it.
OOC: What? :P

IC:

"Mmm... almost makes me wish that I'm a vampire..." Tryst said in a breathy voice as she tasted Godyss's blood. She suddenly licked along the back of the bound vixen's ear "Tell me... are you enjoying my attention, sweetie...?"

OOC: *giggles* I didn't know this could be so much fun...
OOC: This is turning out to be a good cop/bad cop kind of domination. My character beats her bloody while Grim's character soothes her. She better think twice before she answers Tryst's question. Twisted

Shadow glared at Tryst, annoyed at how she was comforting their slave. This was supposed to be punishment, yet Tryst was trying to make it feel good.

"Tryst, your behavior is unbecoming of a mistress. Our slave has been bad and needs to be punished, not pampered," he growled, moving up behind her.

OOC: Ohh, better watch out Tryst, my character might just decide to punish you as well, hehehe.
OOC: Twisted Uh oh... *summons a bomb shelter* All non-essential personnel in the bunker, please! *dashes in*

Frea - Pah! Twisted She's a Demon, not some frail human!
Stef - *locked Frea in the bunker* Shut it, you... lol

IC:

"Oh, yes..." Tryst said, softly biting Godyss's neck "But... she will be no use dead you know... Pain can kill..."

OOC: :P *prepares Shadow's funeral* I know where I'm putting my money...
OOC: Ooh, ooh! *jumps and down* I wanna go in the shelter! Can I, can I? lol

IC: Godyss moaned out as Tryst bit her neck softly. The combination of the heat in her back and the coolness in her neck was unbearable.
OOC: :P What? With Frea? When she's in an evil mood? Are you suicidal? lol

IC:

Tryst grinned darkly and sank her teeth into the vixen's neck, drawing a tiny amount of blood, passing her frigid tongue over the bite slowly "Mrr... yummy... Would you like a taste, Mr Dark-And-Dangerous?" She giggled.