Join our server on Discord

Altima's Affair
OOC: i know they are the same person, but are they aware of each other when they transform?

Altima had no difficulty keeping up with the notes in the beginning, he was very dextrous. As the song reached its halfway point. he began to have trouble keeping up, for he tired easily.
OOC: dunno, you would have to ask him.

IC:

when the song finished, vook still had a lot of breath left. "hah, too easy."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima beagn to take in quick breaths, his lungs bruning with lack of oxygen. Suddenly the song selection appeared. "I choose... hmm..." he scrolled down the list, and choose random. "I couldn't Decide"
OOC: Kurtz and Karla are the same person. Karla is aware, but Kurtz isn't...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: thank you for clarifying...
OOC: oooooh. damn we should have our own 2-person RP. (me + altima)

IC:

"ooh random." the song wheel spun and spun and started to slow down until it hit a song called "Tsugaru". "ooh! this song is wicked fun!!" and the song was picked.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: yeah we should... since we are pretty much on DaD like 80% of our day XD. if you want to, u can start it.. theres too many Rp's i started out there already... people might think im taking hostile control of DaD XD

IC: Altima laughed, he suddenly seemed full of energy, as his bust slightly enlarged. Altima blushed as it shrank down, that NEVER happened in public before. he began to dance the song like normal.
Karla soon arrived at the arcade - the only place in which she could find something to relieve her stress. She glanced around. Two on a dance machine, slot machines, Time Crisis, House of the Dead, Air Soccer.... Hm, typical....
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
after the reaaaallllyyy long hold came the part with all the gallops, and vook jumped around and spun, hitting every single 16th note. as she did this, (of course) her chest jiggled and bounced. "hah...the little cutie next to me probably likes this" she thought.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima began to notice The Dragoness bouncing around, he turned his head slightly. Eyes widened and jaw dropping, he saw her magnificent mounds bouncing around, he lost focus in the game and stopped dancing as the song finished. The scores came up and the Dragoness had a higher score than him. he quickly shook his head to get focused again, and so she wouldn't see him staring at her. "Ah, nice game... tel me whats your name?" he asked the dragoness.