Join our server on Discord

Altima's Affair
Altima was still playing oblivious to what was happening behind him. He continued on the rest of the level, his arm getting tired. he managed to finish the boss, at the cost of another continue. he started the last level, before the final boss, the Bio lab... he made his way, shooting every which way at all the plant-life that was moving, until he reached the plant boss.
Vook scrolled through the song list, changing the sorting order to alphabetical, for easier finding of songs. she scrolled to the one called "MAX 300" and bumped the difficulty up to heavy mode. she hit the start button and held it to get to the options screen, then selected 1.5x Speed, and hit OK.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
after a few minutes and the cost of 1 man, Altima finally finished the boss, starting the next level he quickly arried at the last stage. he battle his way through multiple corpses, arriving at the last boss. he was taking the bsos down with ease, even with tired arms. the boss hit him once, leaving him with 1 more life. after that, it was barrage after barrage of attacks, coming left and right. finally Altima was winning, taking the creatures health down to the last amount, he fired a shot, but missed as its last attack conencted, hitting Altima, taking the last life, and the continue game? question popped up. Altima quickly finsiedh around his pockest for 3 more quarters, quickly inserting them, but...the coins werent registering!!! he quickly slammed the coin insertion device, hoping that it would register the coins, the timer was at 3, 2, 1, 0!! suddenly the coins registered, but a second too late. "Damnit.." ah well, my arms are sore, he turned around to see someone dancing on the DDR machine, "Well, with my arms tired, i can't play any other arm game, might as well.." he said more to himself, Stepping close to the machine, waiting patiently for the song to finish.
Vook quickly hit the last few 16'th doubles and slammed down on the last hold, finishing the song. she stood and wiped her brow, then waited for the score to come up. all the numbers appeared and the letter roulette stopped on a "B". "all right! a new record!" she turned and saw the dragon behind him. "oh hi there..." the songlist popped back up.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Do you mind if I play?" he asked.
"not at all!" she smiled and waited for him t put his coins in.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima inserted a few coins in the machine, occupied the second dance pad. "You choose the song first..."
"umm...okay..." she scrolled to the "V" letter group and put the cursor on "V" (yeah a song named "V") and bumped her difficulty up to Challenge. "you ready? difficulty all set?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima didnt answer, but bumped up the difficulty one time, the he pressed the start button. As the song came on, He prepared himself. "May the best dancer win."

OOC: i jsut reread Kurtz' profile, and i wanna ask... are karla and kurtz aware of each other, and if they are, can they communicate with each other?
OOC: arent kurtz and karla the same person?? doesnt kurtz turn into karla? thats what it says in his profile...

IC:

vook smiled and waited for the steps to come. they were easy 8th and 4th notes at first, then when the song got to the chorous, turned to 16th's and 8th doubles.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan