Join our server on Discord

Altima's Affair
ooc: hmm... AWL about what time does a highschool near you get out?(or at least, your characters) the one im at gets out at 4 pm >.<

IC: "YES!" altime cried out, as he passed the first area, unscathed. suddenly when the game progressed to the entrance of the building, Altima deicded to walk through the main entrance. killing a few more zombies, earning him a free man, Altima whooped once more as he began to kill the "Lard'os" as he calls the fat zombies in the game. Suddenly the main boss for the level appeared, Altima wasted clip after clip at it with great speed and agility, reloading the gun with enough speed to wow the others curious to know why he was wailing.
OOC: i was just making up a time. should i change it? Vook's HS gets out @ 3:30 i guess
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
ooc: nono ur fine. i just wanted to know. also i edited my profile with a cute and sexy dragoness form. pic
OOC: I like it xP

IC:

"You are just annoying." Karla commented, putting down the controller onto the bed with a huff. "I'm not staying here for a MINUTE longer!"

"Damnit, you always have to get in a mood." Azure commented, as he saw the red-haired dragoness actually do as she said; leave the room, as he cursed. "Damn fool."

Of course, Karla was on her way. She needed somewhere to get to. Somewhere to clear her mind. Somewhere... but where...?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Altima got the boss' health down to halfway... before it landed a hit on him. "damnit! you ruined my score!" altima cursed at the pixelated, 3-d rendered image. he unloaded another barrage of bullets at the creature killing it before it could hit him again. suddenly the scoreboard for the lvl popped up. 9,750 score, 99% accuracy, rank: A. "grrr...". he chose the next level, the one many disliked, the "fool's" level. he began to run through the different lounges blasting at every zombie like no tomorrow, seeming not to tire.
Vook continued to fly over the neighborhoods, seeing people and cars in the streets. the sun was low in the sky and it was late afternoon. she spotted a large building and thought "hmm...mabey i should go to the mall, that will calm my nerves" and flew down towards the building and walked inside.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima quickly wasted Another Zombie as he was soon nearing the Boss. he mentally prepared himself for the fight. he knew the boss' strategy, run around the room and then strike, and repeat. the best way to defeat it was acuracy. so he carefully aimed his shots as the target was slightly harder to hit. he got its health down quickly enough to the hard part, where it jumps off the rails quickly and slices you. Altima was beginning to tire at this point, so the creature attacked him, enoguh where Altima used up one credit. finally after losing one man, he got the creature. beating the level.
Vook arrived in the mall and saw that i was very crowded, especially with boys. she smiled to herself and thought "mabey i can find a cutie here!" and started to walk around the mall and window shop.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Altima's next level of choice was the security ward. He was quickly being chased by the boss from the first level. he began shooting at the thing as it was chasing him down the hall. The boss quickly caught up, whacking Altima, taking another life point away.
Vook soon came by the arcade, and walked in, a thing most girls would never do by themselves. (ooc: lol) she spotted the machine she wnted to play and insterted three quarters from her pocketbook. she hit the green button and the machine said "LETS, D D R!!!"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan