"I'm vook, nice to meet ya."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Altima, likewise."
OOC: thats probably WHY you never see girls playing dancing games....hehehe....

IC:

"nice to meet ya altima" she shook his hand lightly
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: are you sure they are girls? thats one of the major reasons i play DDR... to watch the girls(mainly girls play DDR where I live)

IC: "Want to get a drink with me? im poofed, got nothing left in me to keep me dancing." he asked Vook.
"fine with me cutie" she said and winked at him. "where should we go?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: wow, we generally go and get drinks to know each other in rps... i just noticed that >.>

IC: "lets just drink at the bar here... they should have something good...wait... did you just call me "cutie"?"
OOC: the bar?? if you forgot vook and altiam are kinda yeah under 18. =P

"you heard me" she giggled. "i could really go for some water right now. nothing refreshes me like water does."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: most arcades have a section labeled the "Bar", but its just a stand where you can buy food and drinks...

IC:"after all that dancing, I could go for something cold and sweet, maybe an ICEE.." He said, finally arriving at the bar.
Vook followed him and told the bartender "the usual" and slapped a dollar down, and was handed a cold water bottle, which she guzzled some quickly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Cherry flavored ICEE, or Coke if ya got it." he said, placing 6 quarters on the counter.