Join our server on Discord

Macro/Micro RPG
"ok." he said as he took off alongside her.
OOC: i thought we were already flying....

altima Wrote:"ok then, lets go..." he said as he took flight. damn... i was sort of hoping she didn't have wings... so i could snuggle her against me... he thought to himself.

IC:

"you're really nice altima. its not every day that i get too meet someone like you."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: lol, i missed what i posted... XD

IC: "your welcome." he said, as he spotted the tavern below them. he went in for the Landing.
Vook followed behind him and landed on the ground, retracting her wings. she took altima's hand and waited for him to go.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
as they stepped inside the dimly lit tavern, Altima noticed it was nearly empty. he grabbed a seat by the bar, patting the stoll next to him, suggesting Vook to sit there.
OOC: post flood stops here! :oops:

IC:

vook sat down next to him and thought about what she wanted.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Blinking in surprise, Rosa glanced as he tried to walk past her, and swished her tail. "H-Hey, don't I know you from somewhere?" She asked, trying to recall previous events in her mind.

OOC: It'll make my day much more easier.

IC:

Noticing that Ebon had already reached the door, Karla stuttered, putting off her helmet and down onto the bike, before reaching the door quickly soon; standing next to Ebon. "So, how much booze are we going to have this time?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ebon thought for a moment "Probably two cases." she said holding up two fingers and smirked "You know I'm holding the door for a reason, hun." Her tail came around and swatted her lightly on the butt towards inside the party store.
The OCA
"I-I really doubt" Long babbled, rising his face to at least be manly enough to stare at Rosa directly at her face, he flushed, obviously being charmed by her looks: She's... beautiful... he gasped.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
" so have you decided, yet Vook?" he asked the dragoness.