Join our server on Discord

Macro/Micro RPG
Why, to all lords forbid me, did DMX NOT do this earlier?!

-----------------------------------

A few years ago, an odd sight would have been to see a humongous, giant-sized male or female. It wouldn't have been common at all, but over the years, more and more, they slowly continued to appear worldwide... as well as cum-filled rivers, white cities and crushed buildings.

It cost the goverment millions, billions of pounds, dollars, euros and yen. But always, they did nothing to search for the creator of these giants. The name of this practice was called 'macro'; the expansion of a figure to giant, or even gigagod sizes. The goverment only are searching recently, as the amount of macros are increasing frantically.

The main agents on the scene, Knight Zero and General Azure (Kill me for the first name and I'll 'Kaiser Bitch' you're backside) are sure to neutralise as many macros as they can, using new technology known as the 'Warp Port' system, to get to giants and giantess' as soon as possible. Although they haven't realised about micros yet.

------------------------------------

Hey, look! Non-pointless Macro/Micro RPG.... to an extent!

Short, but snappy background too.

Now, before I start. RULES. YOU OBEY....!

-GOLDEN RULE: Please, NO HUMANS, ROBOTS, ALIENS. Furry, scalie, all alright.

1. No Powerplaying. Unless in special conditions, where you MUST ask the permission of the controller of that character.

2. No Godmodding. If a fight arises, don't dare godmod.

3. No Sudden Move. That means that you can't make a character suddenly get urges/feel odd/whatever suddenly and make them move to where another person is.

4. Post flood is reduced to 6 between two users and 12 between 3.

5. Keep it sensible. Sudden growth is a no-no, unless earlier affected by things like fluids, bursts of sudden energy into body. Also, if you decide to make a character the gigagoddess size, don't use Earth for anything. Other planets, yes. Earth and Sun, big no-no.

6. In your initial posts, please state what other fetishes you want. But READ PLEASE: NO INFLATION.

7. If you notice a user who has been left behind in posts for almost a page, please put up a POST STOP to prevent users from continuing. However, if the members who should be posting their parts after the flood stop are on the board and don't post, after 24 hours of the stop, you can then static that person and continue.

The characters are of you're choice. From any series, or your own characters. Say like, Flamedramon (Example of series), or Dot (Example of own character, which is sexy, reason for making me dro- wait, too much information)

Now, the profiles.

Name: Name of character.
Description: Description of character.
Species: Species of character.
Orientation: Your character a yaoi guy? Yuri gal? Straight? Bi?
Other: Hey, are they related to any character? Married to a character? Do they have special spots? How big is his cock, or how big are her breasts?
Perks: Is the member supersoft? Has the dog got a huge, long tongue? Has the dragon got an extremely large ballsack? Name the perks of your character here.
Personality:
Skills: What skills does your character bear? Please be sensible with the amount and strength of these skills.

I'll put my profile up soon. Let's see how many people this attracts.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
GUESS WHO!!! :D :D

Name: Vook Dorius
Description: Silver reflecty scales and red underskin (skin NOT SCALES from chest down to crotch and underside of tail)
Species: Dragon
Orientation: Straight + Yuri
Other: Breasts size is D, then as big as you want them with Growth or Macros
Perks: has a "growth" spell that can be used on any part of the body.
Personality: Playful, not afraid to talk about sex.
Skills: magic. thats it. a whole boat load of different spells. you name it, she's got it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
' Wrote:Why, to all lords forbid me, did DMX NOT do this earlier?!

I liked being in low profile.

Name: Long.
Description: Golden and white scales, black horns, large wings. Hasn't got hair, his eyes are emerald green. His body's mainly a slim build.
Species: Dragon.
Orientation: Straight, probably for now.
Other: He's pretty much normal. Except when he gets aroused, his hormones over-exceed in production and cause his body to massive spurt a non-stoppable growth that he can only sub-conciously control.
Perks: His tongue can reach very far.
Personality: He's calm mostly, he doesn't know about his powers yet, but upon realising them, he'll change almost immediatly.
Skills: Mentioned them above, but as an add, he's pretty much an adept to fire abilities.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
i do believe shindou said NO SCALIES!!! oh well, rules were meant to be broken(if slightly).

Name: Altima
Description: grey scales cover his body. he has a set of wings large enough to coccon himself and one other, also has a tail
Species: Dragon
Orientation: Bi
Other: dick size is 8 inches by 1.75. breast size is c-cup
Perks: for some reason when he hit puberty, he suddenly had the ability to change genders at will. can choose which reproductive parts he wants. eyes turn red when nearing orgasm.
Personality: playful, energetic. chivalristic. friendly
Skills: healing magic

[Image: snap1214518245dcf588036hm0.th.jpg] heres a pic of his female form(sorry i couldnt get her nude...)

[Image: snap69503345745dcf5fb08fh7.th.jpg] for those of you that want a closer look...
Shindou Kurtz Wrote:-GOLDEN RULE: Please, NO HUMANS, ROBOTS, ALIENS. Furry, scalie, all alright.

o rly?
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
DragonMasterX Wrote:I liked being in low profile.

This RPG will start with one more member.

And, seriously, when have you ever been in low profile ;)
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
wow... theres a lot of dragons... they ROXXORZ lol
you got that right! whos gonna be the last person? i wana get this RP goin! :D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Name: Ebon
Description: A black and white wolfess who wears a black T-shirt that just covers her large sexy breasts and black jeans that are loose-fit yet fit snuggly against her nicely shaped butt.
Species: Wolfess
Orientation: Straight, Yuri
Other: DD cup, also has extremely plump butt. Has a very sexy build.
Perks: Instead of milk her nipples produce beer, her orgasm can produce very large amounts of juices.
Personality: Has a very sweet personality but can change in an instant when aroused.
Skills: Can Dual Wield magnums.

Allow me to break the streak of scalies :P
The OCA
yay! disturbeds here! that means we got the extra member! so whos gonna start?