Join our server on Discord

Macro/Micro RPG
suddenly there was a sickening bubbling noise as the dragoness' chest began to shrink, her crotch began to bubble slightly as a cock and ballsac replaced her folds. her hair grew shorter, more spikier, and muscles grew on her arms and chest. she/he opened her eyes, and stared at the mirror. "its good to be my old self again..." the dragon said.
Long hesitated for a second, before he took Rosa's claw, his butt hurt from the small fall, so it was in fact a bit of a trouble getting up without letting a good whimper. His tail had been also squished when he forcefully had landed on it. "I-it's okay! No problem!" he said, lowering his face to the floor trying to hide his embarassment.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Rosa, noticing Long was standing up already, quickly let go of his claw, a quick blush crossing her face. "You seem down... is anything the matter?" She asked, even though she didn't know Long.

Holding onto the wolfess, Karla gave a slight woot after Ebon's yell, as she held on tightly, her tail slowly swishing behind her. She liked this somehow.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
the dragon quickly dressed himself in his usual gettup. once he finished getting dressed, he sat down on the couch, grabbed the remote...but didn't press any button. he merely held the controller in the air for a few seconds, before throwing it back on the couch. he stood up, got his boots on and grabbed a few keyes, cellphone and walked out the door. for some reason he felt like heading to the park.
Riding down the street for a minute or two the wolfess spotted the party store on the right "Bingo!!" Ebon grinned under her visor as she turned into the parking lot. Before she got the parking space she perfomed a front wheelie and pivoted the bike around for the bike to be facing outwards "We're here Karla." she said looking down and seeing the tight grip she had on her waist and smiled slightly "or we can just stay like this for another minute." The wolfess's tail unwrapped around Karla and started wagging.
The OCA
Vook thought "how nice it is outside today." it was a comfortable warm temperature, and not a cloud in the sky. she stretched and kept reading the paper.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
it only took Altima 3 minutes to reach the park, flying. he landed near the social part of the park, where he saw a lot of couples walking and talking. "feh... i dont need one...not as long as i have these..." he said, as his breasts grew/bubbled outwards. he chuckled before stoping, getting teary eyed. "who am i kidding...theres no denying it, i need a date...someone to acknowledge that i exist..." he said in a low tone to himself. he decided to try something he rarely did... walkig over to a girl that sat on a bench, reading a newspaper. "hey, miss. how are you?" he asked the dragoness.

OOC: apparently we get "hooked up" most of the time, eh AWL?
OOC: xDD *dies laughing*

IC:

"oh hello there! nice day isnt it?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
" yes it is...are you busy or anything?" he asked the dragoness. "'cuz if your not, i could buy you a drink..."
"nah, i dont have anything to do today. i can go get a drink with you :D "
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan