Join our server on Discord

Macro/Micro RPG
the dragoness slid into the water, enjoying the cool water splash against her skin. suddenly, she felt the urge, the urge to masturbate. she slid a claw down towards her pussy. she rubbed the entrance of her sex, murring a bit to her self-treatment.
Ebon turned around and leaned back against her black painted Kawasakii with a howling wolf decal on the sides. She blinked and tilted her head "Sorry for trying to hurr like that." she sighed softly before picking up the extra helmet with her tail "Here dont want your pretty face get bugs on it." she smiled softly as her paw caressed Karla's cheek.
The OCA
the dragoness began to finger herself slowly, at first, with one finger. she softly moaned, before inserting a second, and then a third. she began to piston her fingers in and out of her now dampening cunt. she started panting, as she used her free hand to pinch and rub her left nipple. her tail snaked towards her front and began to rub her clitoris. she began to moan more loudly, as she felt her climax fast approaching.
Blinking twice, Karla lightly blushed to the carressing, giving a slight smile. "Well... t-thanks... Ebby..." Noticing the extra helmet soon after on her tail, she took it gently, and, when Ebon was finished carressing her cheek, she slid it on. "..But come on... the booze awaits us!"

And it was not soon after, when Long had continued to walk, that another person bumped into him. A startled gasp came from the other, as she lifted up her head after stumbling back. "O-Oh, I'm... I'm sorry!"

If Long were to take his gaze from the floor, his eyes would have met with a red dragoness', with glittering blonde hair.

OOC: Had to try and give an event to someone xP
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Vook thought "i have that growth spell..but these "macros" sound a lot huger than growth. kinda scary though, how anyone could just be huge." Vook shuddered at the thought.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
"Oh yeah!!" Ebon swiped her black helmet and pulled her leg over the bike as she pushed the helmet down over her head. "Right just hold on tight..." she grinned "..to whatever." she said giving the dragoness a wink.
The OCA
she moaned loudly as she came, her climax sending wave after wave of pleasure ran through her body. she bucked her hips slightly as her orgasm diminished. she stood in the tub, panting as she slowly recovered. she then finished taking a bath like normal. she stepped out of the tub, pulling the plug to allow the water to drain, before drying herself off. she walked towards the mirror, pausing a few feet away, she looked at her reflection, then sighed. "guess its time." she said, spreading her limbs slightly
Long fell to the floor, being frail as a box, the fall hurt his rear, "Ack!" he yelped a bit, trying to hold back a bigger moan of pain. As soon as he lifted his vision, he came into view with the red scaled lizard, "Uhh," he babbled, not being able to talk much, but managing to slip out to respond another "A-guh!" he gulped, becoming nervous at the situation already.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Eyes widening, she knew immediately what that meant. Karla immediately stuffed the helmet over her head and held quickly onto Ebon, by means of wrapping her arms around her waist. "Alright- I'm ready, I think!"

Stuttering, the dragoness stepped back, gulping. "O-Oh! I'm sorry! I... I was too concentrated in my..." She pulled the headphones from around her ears, and offered a claw down to Long quickly. "...Here.. L-Let me help you up-" Was all she said, even though Long was nervous, she hoped he'd take her claw to just help himself up.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mmm..yeah hold on tight..* Ebon wraped her tail around the dragoness for an extra soft of seat belt then with not much motion and a roar the wolfess started the motorcycle reving the high pitched engine "NEXT STOP BOOZE!!" she laughed loudly as she started down the road. She came up to a green light where she tilted the bike slightly making it turn left and sped down the street.
The OCA