Join our server on Discord

Macro/Micro RPG
'I' should be starting. Not anyone else.

Name: Kurtz
Description: A green-and-white scaled dragon with spiky short red hair and violet eyes. He bears a scar down his right eye. He dons loose blue trousers which are held up by a belt, and a plain white t-shirt.
Species: Dragon
Orientation: Bi.
Other: 9-inch long by 3 inch thick ebony black member. When Karla replaces him, her breast size is DD-Cup.
Perks: Kurtz, by harnessing his flames, can change genders into Karla; a female version of him, but it's still VERY different from Kurtz. Kurtz's member is super-soft when felt, but it's still quite hard. His ballsack is VERY large and he is rarely poofed out by one orgasm. With Karla, she is also rarely poofed out by one climax, and her breasts are able to be squished and flattened when forced enough (No pain comes through this)
Personality: Kurtz's attitude is pretty upbeat; can be calm, can be hyper, can be caring, can be a jerk. But with Karla, she's more or less composed, she's thoughtful. But when both are aroused, they can become will beasts and do anything.
Skills: Both bear fire-related abilities, and both of them can wield swords.

Name: Rosa
Description: A red-and-silver scaled dragoness with very long blonde hair and emerald eyes. Dons a cute blue mini-skirt and also a plain black t-shirt.
Species: Dragoness
Orientation: Straight, Yuri
Other: E-Cup breasts, HUGE plump ass, very drop dead sexy build.
Perks: Thanks to her friend, Rosa is able to make her clit grow in size (DMX... I will kill you.... for making me start to LIKE THIS....), as well as expanding herself while sleeping or at any time. She is NEVER satisfied with just one climax. She has BUCKETS worth of juices.
Personality: Arrogant, can be cute and innocent, but also can be dead horny and self-caring.
Skills: Thunder and Shadow magic.

----------------------------------------------------

Right!

----------------------------------------------------

Azure glanced at the General for a moment, blinking. "So, how has the scanner proved?"

"Horrible." He replied, gazing over all the dots on the screen - which resembled the map for the world. "There's about fifteen hundred events... of minimal macro... and ten cases of giant macroing."

The fox girl's eyes widened. "TEN?!"

Zero gave a slight nod. "Seems so. We'd better start neutralising them. How long does it take for that damn teleporter to work, Zark?"

The person, referred to as Zark, turned around after working on a large control system, his face covered in sweat. "Well, according to this, it's 24 hours from now."

"What's the time right now?!" Azure blurted.

"5:02PM GMT time." Zark responded.

Giving a sigh, the metal knight folded his arms. "So, we have to wait 24 hours before neutralising just one target. Great..."

----------------------------------------------

Karla gave a deep sigh as she sat beside Ebon in her bedroom, a glum face across her maw. "Damnit... this day's really boring..." She bit her lower lip, before glancing at the wolfess. "...What to do, Ebby? We ran out of beer didn't we?-"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Ebon looked around at the 4 empty beer bottles on the night stand "Seems so Karla.." her tail swished gently behind her "Hmm..shall we go on a beer run?" she grinned slightly "We can take my motorcycle."
The OCA
"ok then take care..." said a man to a female dragon as she exited the building, the sign on the building specified it as a gentlemans club. she wore an extremely revealing outfit, nearly revealing her nipples, and barely covering her crotch. she merely waved to the man, instead thumbing a large wad of cash that clearly were generous tips from todays hard work. she began walking towards home, "if only those fools knew..." she said in a low tone.

ooc: so kurtz... why r u copying me? u no what i mean lol jk
Vook was sitting on a bench in the local park, reading an article in the newspaper about macros and micros. "i don't know what's up with these people. these "macros" dont sound so bad. being huge would be FUN!" and she giggled to herself.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
OOC: Since I run both Kurtz and Karla (Karla being Kurtz just feminine), I decided to bring back an ability Kurtz used to have back in August, which was to change his gender of his own free will. I never used it later because people wasn't fond of it quite... but now I'm reusing it once again. Anyhow, it's not really copying. Altima just changes his reproductive systems and secondary gender systems. Kurtz changes in personality, memories, and even some features. So...

IC:

Karla, giving a slight grin to Ebon, nodded gently. "Well, I wouldn't mind." She giggled a little, smiling at the taller wolfess. "Wait... since when could you drive?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
ooc: oh thats kool.

ic: the dragoness arrived at home, placing the wad of cash down on a table. she headed towards the bathroom, unstrapping her attire along the way. when she got to the bathroom, she turned on the tub. letting the water fill the empty tub, she walked to the mirror, to admire her beauty. she began to feel her entire body, stopping at her nipples every once in a while to give them a little rub. once the tub was full, she walked towards it, stepping inside the water.
Ebon swiped her keys from the hook on the wall "Ever since I was 17 hun." she said with a smirk then quickly ran out "Now are you comming or you actually WANT to stay sober!" she yelled running out to the door and outside where here bike was.
The OCA
Eyes widening, Karla suddenly meeped, before rushing after Ebon, following her out of the door, while also locking the front door behind her. "W-Wait a second, will yah?!" She yelled, before hastily stuffing the keys into her pocket; while approaching Ebon hastily and her bike.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
the dragoness slid into the water, enjoying the cool water splash against her skin. suddenly, she felt the urge, the urge to masturbate. she slid a claw down towards her pussy. she rubbed the entrance of her sex, murring a bit to her self-treatment.
As the sunny day went by, Long walked down the street, sighing to himself from his recent rejection, Man- why all the good ones escape me? Am I that ugly? he pondered, his claws on his pockets as he depressedly stared at the ground and kicked the empty can around, he was coincidentially passing by where Karla and Ebon were. He saw the wolfess and thought: Man, girls like her are what I will never have... he said to himself as he walked almost not paying attention to the females' beauties.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad