Join our server on Discord

Furry Teen Titans HIVE RPG
Inarra stopped in front of Vook, smiling slightly. "If I was actually here to hurt him, then she wouldn't be able to stop me... Hell.. she sill can't really." she thought as she nodded politely, and laid the bundle on the ground in front of the two. Then took off past them, seeming to vanish other than the gust of wind that marked her passage.
Shadow extended his claws and bared his teeth, eager to get started.
Alita drew her long daggers, watching for some sort of signal as she chose which targets she would attack first. Out of habit, she also sized up the others in the room, trying to get some indication of their skill as the only one she had ever fought with was Shadow, and that was long ago.
At the instructor's signal, Sammuel leapt into the fray. He brought his staff down upon his first target with a loud crack as its outer shell was compromised. Sparks flew from the now disabled drone as he spun about, ramming the end of the staff through the center of another.
Shadow leapt into the fray, using his claws to shred one drone to ribbons. Spinning to face another, his tail wrapped around one coming up behind him and flung it up into the ceiling. The one in front of him received an iron-hard fist to the head, sending it flying into another drone.
Alita jumped onto the center of the group, slashing away at the drones around her, splitting three of them into pieces, and then leaping over another, causing it to strike one that was behind her even as she thrust her daggers into the top of it's head
Anna calmly waited for the drones to come to her. As each one tried to take a swing at her, she gingerly laid a had on it, and compromised their batteries, draining them of every last volt of electrical energy. After about three or four of them though, she seemed to decide that she had stored up enough reserve power and began to tear into the drones physically. Her metal forearms served her well in the sense that they didn't feel pain, nor were they damaged as they slammed through drone after drone, crushing them.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
"Eh? what is this?" Vook said, looking down at the bundle on the ground, and picking it up as she walked out of the door. "I wonder who that was..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Kenzuma stepped up behind Vook. curiously eyeing the blanket. "There is something inside..." he said a little nervously.

On the other side of the building, a large hand covered in gray fur lashed out of the shadows, and grabbed Inarra by the shoulder. "Where do you think you are going?" a voice asked coldly. "You will wait, and see if the lesson takes hold in the runt."
"There is..." Vook said, slowly unwrapping it. "i wonder what, though..."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan